What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestions Thread for Next Year's Version

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Monkey said:
instead of actual fights,what about when theres a high tackle or something, a bit of a cut scene like pro evo where theres some pushing and the option is there to swing a punch. , Referee see's you, u go for 10, S/Off or whatever.

Not saying its a great idea but its more realistic compared to full on fights.

Maybe we could have mass brawls lol!

I think just heated moments would be sufficient.Maybe pushing and shoving after a hard tackle. The game needs to carry on at the same time though as otherwise it gets boring watching the same cut scene. It may be better if any heated moments took place in-game rather than going to a cut scene.

P.I.M.P

Juniors
Push and shuvs.....if you can't have fights in it...then have a little push and shuv were they hold eatch other around the color and trade thoughts.....

wat about: say lockyer it tackling johns. and lockyer scruffs him squshes his head into the ground or him staying on him to long.....
that coould do with the players fitness how long he stays on the player.

I don't want it to be so easy to do high tackles every single tackle i get a penaltie and one of my best players gets 10...and the thing is the ref only sends my players of not the opositions.!!. i would love to see the water boy runing on behind in the pink and yellow shirts. a player gets injured and he falls down waiting for the training to run on and you don't get to make a replace ment untilll the ref calls time.!!!....

I WOULD LOVE VIDEO REF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im sure heaps of other people would aswell!!!.....

Croud more realistic

bifs in the croud!!.....

like knockout kings there could be like the daily telegraph after the game Souths Vs Bulldogs. Souths pull of amazing win over the unfit bulldogs at aussie stadium .......something like that thatd be interesting..........

Training matches....

But bak to the topic......

I WOULD LOVE FIGHTS....i know they won't put it in becoz it's a bad image but seriously who is going to remember that out of a little game....if i saw johns and minichiello fighting i wouldnt go onto the feild and start doing exactly the same.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Paullyboy said:
have you guys that keep suggesting fights played the NHL games? If you had I cant imagine why you'd still want fights. They are funny at first, but after about 2 or 3 become soooooooooo bloody annoying because it interrupts the flow of the game a lot.

I have NHL 2001 and when a fight comes up I don't swing a punch. My guys gets 2mins and the other guy gets 5mins. So I get a 3 minute powerplay. :D

Paullyboy

Coach
Yeh field goals are ridiculously easy, you just pot them over from dummyhalf (not realistic I know, but its the best way). How you couldnt have kicked a field goal is beyond me

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Sidhe need to make sure it is almost impossible to find touch from a kick off!! its so easy that u do it when ur behind and then u feel guilty...and scoring from srums is way to easy 10mts out!!!! so after u kick it out its a definant 6 pointer

these issues were the 2 most annoying glitches in the game IMO

but one feature that must be worked on is goal kicking Dont have the arrow pointing in the exact direction almost every time simply allowing for wind make the player posision it themself and add another dimention to it.

Also everyone like nice long buildups, showing the players run out stretch close ups all with voss making observations. Post match coments should be more indepth too so stretch it out have a real long half time with commentry stats and dressing room warm ups even!! if a player gets bored they can just skip it

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
I though of anotehr thing camera angels! I would like a slightly closer view or the ability to customise the hight ala fiffa where the player decides.

even a camer option where as soon as its sure the tackle will be made the camera switches so u can see the rest of the tackle and the play the ball nice and close like they do on tv

Another feature that would be great is if a player has made 3 line breakes or 26 tackels or somthing they could show him on screen in a game pause and a banner at the bottom could say 3 line breaks 23 for season, somthin like that would add heaps to the realisim

Red Bear

Referee
Something which may have been mentioned and if it hasnt its too late anyway but i though a good idea for the injuries was say they would be out for say 4-6 weeks, meaning you could bring them back after 4 weeks but there is a risk they will re-injure themselves and the risk gets lower the closer you get to the 6 weeks where it would be just the normal risk any other player had.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Also if it isn't too late, I would love an option in the set up before each game where you can select which jersey both teams will play in, instead of it automatically doing it. I would suggest that each team could have home, away and an alternate and maybe an option for created jerseys to be added (max 5 jerseys in all)

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
im not gonna read through 20 pages to find out but if this hasnt been mentioned..
again if its not to late..

replays.. having replays were u can pause the game and go back to a play in the match or a try and having ability to watch it a few times etc even save bits of it would rock :clap:

if not atleast longer replays of the tries ;-)

cheers

Latest posts