What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sulky Wayne

PARRA_FAN

Coach
NT_Eelsfan said:
if the Canberra coach gets fined $10,000 so should Bennet

difference is though Henry was bagging the referee. On this occassion Bennett was having a go at the opposition.

Gronk

Staff member
If Jarryd thought to lay down after that tackle them he made his decision in 0.00001 of a second after impact. FFS off his back Bennett.

I got a feeling that the papers will give him sh*t though as Hagan didn't really go hard to defend his fullback.

V1er

Juniors
can hayne see into the future that the ref would have called time off, what if he didnt call a time off? the broncos would have a one man advantage.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah I was disappointed with Hages tbh...he practically said he didn;t care either way

If a Broncos players did the same thing we would be blowing up. Not that I am suggesting that Hayne took a dive, but don't be too harsh on the Broncs for blowing up.

If a Broncos players did the same thing we would be blowing up. Not that I am suggesting that Hayne took a dive, but don't be too harsh on the Broncs for blowing up.

spiderdan

Bench
join the bandwagon said:
i thought one of them did.

only saw it once but there was a kick ennis put through and fui went at him. looked like fui barely touched him and ennis dived and started carrying on like he'd been clobbered.

i only got a quick look at the replay so my appologies if i saw it wrong.

strider

Post Whore
ffs - hayne was NOT out of it - u guys r kidding yourselves if u think u can be out and get up within a minute totally un-aided

I'd say he was certainly hit a bit, stunned and shocked .... but he wasn't that bad ... seriously

I think young guys can get a bit more stunned than older harder heads - thaiday is a big bugger and u'd expect him to knock u out if he hit u like that - i think jarryd just thought he'd be worse off than he was

strider

Post Whore
spiderdan said:

only saw it once but there was a kick ennis put through and fui went at him. looked like fui barely touched him and ennis dived and started carrying on like he'd been clobbered.

yeah i saw that - i agree, he tried to get a penalty (altho maybe it was warranted tbh)

this sh*t happens in footy these days - its not nice but it happens ..... i can't believe the way u r all going on - I think the broncos have every reason to question what happened with jarryd

slippery nipeel

Juniors
:x That's BS - Hayne was Stephen Ruggling (struggling) for the last 20 minutes!! Wayne failed to mention the knock-on (the one before Hindy knocked the ball out) decision wilth Tunza late in the first half. This would have given us another set of six with the Broncos on the rack!! The Thaiday knock-on, the Ennis hold down against I Hindy that should have got 10 in the bin when the Broncos were again on the rack etc etc.

I thought Cummins was ordinary, particularly as the crowd got into the match!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
spiderdan said:

I thought Moi Moi made contact, legally.

but it just annoyed me after the replay Daley's comments straight after "well that was late, shouldve been a penalty.

Since when was he on the Broncos bandwagon. :roll:

scottyeel

Bench
spiderdan said:

Yep Ennis did but old Benny said no-one at the Broncos would ever stay down.

MrT

Juniors
Well Ennis should be charged for bringing game into disripute by deliberatley lying all over Hayne, when Brisbane were at 6's and 7's.

Get Stuffed bennet, what about the Taylor pass off the ground when tackled, then Berrigan goes over in the corner. Brisbane had all the ball in the second half and the boys did well to hang on. Some may say they were missing some important players but they had ALL of their fowards. Pretty easy to play behind that pack.

CrazyEel

Bench
strider said:
ffs - hayne was NOT out of it - u guys r kidding yourselves if u think u can be out and get up within a minute totally un-aided

I'd say he was certainly hit a bit, stunned and shocked .... but he wasn't that bad ... seriously

I think young guys can get a bit more stunned than older harder heads - thaiday is a big bugger and u'd expect him to knock u out if he hit u like that - i think jarryd just thought he'd be worse off than he was
Fair call, that's kinda what I was thinking as well. Shook him up plenty but didn't knock him out IMO.

scottyeel

Bench
strider said:

:lol: Lol, ok Doc.

MrT

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
I thought Moi Moi made contact, legally.

but it just annoyed me after the replay Daley's comments straight after "well that was late, shouldve been a penalty.

Since when was he on the Broncos bandwagon. :roll:

No Scotty u have it 100%. Just because it was Fui even the commentators went up. It was nothing, late it was but contact was minimal. Ennis milked it and got nothing. f**king Daley and Smith. Smith even saying later that Broncos got more out of the game. WELL HELLO WE GOT THE 2 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while Brisbane are equal eigth

Macca_

Coach
strider said:

That doesn't mean he's supposed to get straight back up and in the defensive line though. Also doesn't mean he stayed down to slow the play like Bennett is suggesting.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
strider said:

cant argue with that

he was definately shaken a bit, but definately not purposely taking a dive as Wayne Bennet suggested.

But, do you reckon they wouldve scored from that set anyway, they barely put a kick in the in goal, the kicking game was a bit ordinary.

Latest posts