What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Tele: Noad 'filthy' about lack of respect

I feel sorry for these Bulldogs players. Its not their fault.

Because their high profile, the Telegraph, Ray Hadley and ADHD.....what chance do they really have?

Cletus

First Grade
Reni Maitua: So this is what he does in his spare time other than kicking cops in the head?
Forgot about that one:roll:.
They need to bite the bullet and sack a couple of players. They do something that's not only stupid but illegal as well and the club says 'one more chance'.
The players know that they're a protected species and they act like it.
Could you imagine what would happen to any of the mugs on this forum if they trashed their bosses office and pissed on his desk? You'd be out of there quicker than you can say 'dole queue'.
Noad needs to grow some balls and sack some of them.

Rammo

Juniors
El Diablo said:
Just another day at the Dogs.

punt them from comp

The NRL won't have the balls to do that. They pulled in one of the biggest crowd averages this year and the NRL will realise that the club has some supporters, and it would lose revenue dramatically if it took that sort of initiative. But I suppose the way it's going that is the only thing keeping them in, I hate all this crap continuing, one just wonders when it will all end.

pfft theres nothing wrong with what they've done, just a couple of boys having some fun. its unfortunate that it has to reach the public so easily, for idiotic journalists to put some spin on it, and idiotic readers to swallow it.

sunny

Absolutely embarrasing stuff and as a Dogs fan its getting harder and harder to defend the club.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Gunnamatta said:
A major overhaul of disciplinary procedures? So what have they been doing the last couple of years?

hkh0009l.jpg

Riddell

Juniors
chriswalkerbush said:
I'm surprised the players didn't hump the sh*t out of the piles of paper...

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: . . . great call

but seriously, they were just having a bit of fun. faarrrkkk u do the slightest thing wrong and the media blows in up like another coffs harbour. its similar to the barrett incident but probably a bit more serious. Having said that they shoulda realised that it would be blown up like this so yeah it is a bit stupid.

Cletus

First Grade
Riddell said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: . . . great call

but seriously, they were just having a bit of fun. faarrrkkk u do the slightest thing wrong and the media blows in up like another coffs harbour. its similar to the barrett incident but probably a bit more serious. Having said that they shoulda realised that it would be blown up like this so yeah it is a bit stupid.
It might not be the worst thing in the world but it just keeps happening.
It's the same with Barrett but he and St George aren't doing it every month.

fourplay

Juniors
Errm it was the end of the season and they tied tables to chairs and sticky taped pieces of paper to the table.. just a practical joke.

Funny the telecrap trying to sink in urination on tables/heavy vandalism allegations etc.

Balmain Bug

Juniors
fourplay said:
Errm it was the end of the season and they tied tables to chairs and sticky taped pieces of paper to the table.. just a practical joke.

Funny the telecrap trying to sink in urination on tables/heavy vandalism allegations etc.

Did the players come in a clean it up?? Answer: No.

If it was "Just a joke" how did the Newspaper find out about It??

The Maroubra Gang "Bra Boys" influence on the Bulldogs is damaging the club. They are a so called group of Thugs who protect "their" beach well the players have little respect for others just like the "Bra" Boys.

Cammo

Bench
Some players show no respect towards their clubs. I would rather have less skilled players with some self respect than these so called stars with egos bigger than Jupiter.

I have followed The Dogs for too long to put up with this lack of respect from our players to continue unabated. I hope Noad gets as tough as he says he will.

shadow grinder

First Grade
its been mentioned on radio this morning.

it might not be a big incident or anything, but these office's that they did this stuff in has personal stuff of the employees at the club...and the people spend more time there then they at their own home so its like somebody going to your hosue pulling papers out and sticking them everywhere.

we all know the dogs players have no respect for anyone outside their club but this just proves they dont give a sh*t bout people inside the club ethier!

KFC

Juniors
I can't believe I'm writing this but I really feel for the Bulldogs' supporters.

I mean bad behaviour goes on at every club in one form or another but the Bulldogs players are serial offenders.

They clearly have no respect for their club, their fans or themselves.

Cletus

First Grade
KFC said:
I can't believe I'm writing this but I really feel for the Bulldogs' supporters.

I mean bad behaviour goes on at every club in one form or another but the Bulldogs players are serial offenders.

They clearly have no respect for their club, their fans or themselves.
I agree. As much as I hate the Dogs, it's not the fans fault that the players are out of control. It must be hard reading this stuff all the time. Far enough, half of it's a beat up but some of it is out of control.

Lego_Man

First Grade
There's something wrong with the culture at the Bulldogs club...and not just the players. Lets not forget the ongoing crowd troubles.