What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Tele: Noad 'filthy' about lack of respect

bartman

Immortal
Only four people involved, so can't paint the rest of them with same brush. But the four (especially Kevin Moore) deserved the public dressing down. Hope their team mates and colleagues keep giving them some stick as well, so they learn to pull their heads in and stop damaging their own club.

Chook

First Grade
Nothing will ever happen to the dogs while ever they are psuedo jewel in the News crown. Noad was appointed club CEO for that very reason. News have invested millions into the dogs and like all News "investments", they like to ensure they have control. Only in this case News failed to anticipate the level of arrogant stupidity that exists within that club.

Chook.

So let me work this out. Its all the fault of....

ADHD
Ray Hadley
Australia Post
The Telegraph
News Ltd

And here I was thinking grown men we're to blame for their own actions.

wittyfan

Referee
Roy & HG hit the nail on the head when they said that the offices should have been rugby league player compliant. (ie. toilets inside the office etc.)

NPK

Bench
Is it a coincidence that the main perpetrators in this incident were all kiwis?
Is it a cultural thing that makes them less disciplined? I don't think it's a coincidence.

HevyDevy

Coach
nospam49™ said:
So let me work this out. Its all the fault of....

ADHD
Ray Hadley
Australia Post
The Telegraph
News Ltd

And here I was thinking grown men we're to blame for their own actions.

Exactly - at least Noad didn't try to blame the media this time. Apparently he's filthy that the players destroyed some of his personal belongings too

NZ Warrior

First Grade
It was a practical joke, talk about blowing something out of proportion. People really need to get a sense of humour.

wittyfan

Referee
Sonny: I didn't do it
By James Hooper
September 12, 2005

BULLDOGS superstar Sonny Bill Williams has distanced himself from being one of the protagonists in the latest Mad Monday atrocity to plague the Belmore club.

Speaking through his manager Gavin Orr, Williams admitted he was among a group of players who misbehaved in the Bulldogs' Belmore administration offices in the early hours of last Monday.

But Williams has strongly denied being one of the prime offenders in an incident that has led to Bulldogs chief executive Malcolm Noad warning he will instil a tough new discipline code next year.

"Sonny was one of a number of players who were in the offices but he wasn't involved in any of the minor misbehaving," Orr said.

The Daily Telegraph understands there were numerous Bulldogs players in the offices when the offences were committed last Monday.

The Bulldogs had been drinking as part of Mad Monday celebrations after the premiers missed the cut for this year's playoffs series.

Bulldogs players Reni Maitua and Roy Asotasi were also involved in the incident.

The Daily Telegraph

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,16569456-23214,00.html

I believe you Sonny.

HevyDevy

Coach
NZ Warrior said:
It was a practical joke, talk about blowing something out of proportion. People really need to get a sense of humour.

You're kidding aren't you?

SURELY there comes a point where players stop and think about the stupidity of what they're doing ...

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
f**k OFF Bulldog-champion/Blondedog/doggiefather or whoever the f**k you are!

Here you go again on LU doing more of your anti-Noad campaigns just like on the Kennel... Noone is going to listen your childish like comments about Noad! And its idiots like you who make Bulldogs fans look real bad.

Seriously i dont what your problem is/are but you seriously need alot of psychological help to get you through the day without any of your anti-noad campaign because honestly... that is just plain sad.

ozzy_ozman said:
f**k OFF Bulldog-champion/Blondedog/doggiefather or whoever the f**k you are!

Here you go again on LU doing more of your anti-Noad campaigns just like on the Kennel... Noone is going to listen your childish like comments about Noad! And its idiots like you who make Bulldogs fans look real bad.

Seriously i dont what your problem is/are but you seriously need alot of psychological help to get you through the day without any of your anti-noad campaign because honestly... that is just plain sad.

Go and wash your mouth out with soap, if you've got any.

everyone already knew that reni maitua is a low act but geez it gets glossed over by the media that sonny bill williams really is a grub

PantherKing

Juniors
They should place an alcohol ban on the Doggies.... they really cant handle drinking, they have a few and lose the plot.

wittyfan

Referee
bulldogs-champion said:
go wash your mouth out with soap, if you've got any.

Meanwhile, you can also ship some boxes of soap over to Belmore to clean Noad's desk from the yellow stains.