What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday Tele: Noad 'filthy' about lack of respect

wittyfan

Referee
The thing that sticks out to me is that that Noad is fuming over what seems to be a silly practical joke.

What happened to the calm individual who said that "let's assuming nothing of a criminal nature happened" at Coffs Harbour?

Bad boy Reni is leading Sonny Bill astray.

Cammo

Bench
sullyfan said:
Sonny Bill was the ringleader??? :shock:

Sonny is not the saint that the media try to potray him as. Unless he straightens up and actually does play some games next year then I think The Dogs should release him.

shadow grinder

First Grade
sullyfan said:
Sonny Bill was the ringleader??? :shock:

yeah....he acts all goody goody on camera and says "oh i brought a house for my family i love my mum so much" but really is just as bad as the rest of the goons in the team.

Feej

First Grade
Noad said he would not sack players but warned of a more ruthless regime in 2006.

Who will be left in the playing roster at the end of the year!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
three players dont make the club,

but the unfortunate thing is, that the club will be judged by the behaviouir of these three players, which gives the dog haters more amunition

Rammo said:
Kevin Moore should get the sack, what he did was absolutely ridiculous. As for the players,

Sonny Bill Williams: said he had learnt his lesson after the drink driving incident. Your reputation is slowly but surely leaving you.

Roy Asotasi: Stupid.

Reni Maitua: So this is what he does in his spare time other than kicking cops in the head?

The Bulldogs playing roster is fast becoming a most wanted sheet at the police station, as a supporter at the club it hurts for me to say that, but I don't care who the players are, they should be punished, doesn't matter whether its Sonny Bill Williams or Joe Blow. Time for some action Mr Noad

Another Noad suck..................

Cammo said:
Some players show no respect towards their clubs. I would rather have less skilled players with some self respect than these so called stars with egos bigger than Jupiter.

I have followed The Dogs for too long to put up with this lack of respect from our players to continue unabated. I hope Noad gets as tough as he says he will.

You should review your support for the bulldogs. I reckon the roosters would be your ideal team.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Look, this incident on it's own would've been nothing

but considering the Dogs record it's becomes worse.

The Dogs are like Simon Woolford a bad record means a nothing incident becomes a major problem.

The players don't respect Noad, you have to earn respect, Noad hasn't. If you were respected would people piss on your desk? I don't think so. But they have more respect for him than me, because i wouldn't piss on his desk, because he is not worth pissing on

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Blaming Noad now? FFS. Maybe if your players weren't such a disgrace, Noad's job would be a hell of a lot easier.

Last time I checked Noad wasn't involved in a alleged rape scandal, wasn't p1ssing on peoples desk and wasn't making a fool out of himself in the public eye time and time again.

hybrid_tiger said:
Blaming Noad now? FFS. Maybe if your players weren't such a disgrace, Noad's job would be a hell of a lot easier.

Last time I checked Noad wasn't involved in a alleged rape scandal, wasn't p1ssing on peoples desk and wasn't making a fool out of himself in the public eye time and time again.

hybrid_tiger said:
WTF?

:lol:

Another one in need of a new calendar. Sadly for you, it's 2005 and your team is sh1t.

We have an excuse for not having won a GF since 2004, ravaged by injuries. What's your excuse for the last 36 years? I repeat, 36 years, won nothing. Gotcha