What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunia Turuva (Tito)

Das Hassler

Bench
Bula is a good prospect but Dyl Edwards is who is because he's the fittest player the ever play this sport. That can't really be replicated

To be fair about comparisons it should be remembered that Dylan Edwards had a pretty unimpressive first year or two....I remember a few panthers fans giving up on him as a FB after one particular shocker at a regional game somewhere. Bula's 20 or whatever and a season and a half into nrl and into building his confidence at this level....way too early to be making any comparisons ( of ability) to more experienced fullbacks

Nutz

Bench
To be fair about comparisons it should be remembered that Dylan Edwards had a pretty unimpressive first year or two....I remember a few panthers fans giving up on him as a FB after one particular shocker at a regional game somewhere. Bula's 20 or whatever and a season and a half into nrl and into building his confidence at this level....way too early to be making any comparisons ( of ability) to more experienced fullbacks
Agree Das.
Bula is a baby and so is Galvin. Those two are going to be held in higher regard by the NRL educated people for years to come after they gain more experience and become battle hardened.
I'm loving the fact that these guys are good enough to stay in first grade whilst so young and get this valuable knowlege. I just hope they stay fit.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Agree Das.
Bula is a baby and so is Galvin. Those two are going to be held in higher regard by the NRL educated people for years to come after they gain more experience and become battle hardened.
I'm loving the fact that these guys are good enough to stay in first grade whilst so young and get this valuable knowlege. I just hope they stay fit.
I just hope we retain them long term.I can see the establishment of Perth bears fking us over like the titans did when they lured Prince.We need a super wealthy benefactor similar to Uncle Nick to ward off the predators & ensure we can retain the elite kids in our system.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Wait til Bulas in a good team. Hopefully that happens during the next 4 years of his contract.

Very interesting to see Onitoni Large has been named at fullback for Flegg. With the logjam of halves do wonder if the club is turning him into a 1. He is one guy who could certainly displace Bula, hes arguably the best athlete the club has ever had.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Wait til Bulas in a good team. Hopefully that happens during the next 4 years of his contract.

Very interesting to see Onitoni Large has been named at fullback for Flegg. With the logjam of halves do wonder if the club is turning him into a 1. He is one guy who could certainly displace Bula, hes arguably the best athlete the club has ever had.
Large & makasini who r both I think debuting in Flegg were sublime juniors.No doubt the club would b moving heaven & earth to keep them long term

Vic Mackey

Referee
Large & makasini who r both I think debuting in Flegg were sublime juniors.No doubt the club would b moving heaven & earth to keep them long term

Believe Large is signed longterm, however had been rumblings he wasnt happy about the likes of Luai, Galvin, Fainu etc being signed longterm. Id say the move to 1 is a lot about keeping him happy. Makasini, hes only in year 11 but I genuinley believe you could throw him into first grade today.

Maybe 2 years ago I'd have taken Kennedy to follow in his ole mans footsteps to become a Tiger.

Early days for Bula but I still like watching the way Kennedy runs with the ball. Edwards 1st and daylight 2nd (well there's a few called daylight, Turbo, Walsh, Paps, even Teddy still has it.)

Latest posts