1. Round 5 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 5 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for is out now!

This week it's Penrith v Canberra so we look at the competition leaders with second rower Kurt Capewell, while we also share the story of the birth of the Glebe Dirty Reds, and as always, the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 5 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Super Bowl LV

Discussion in 'NFL' started by dogslife, Feb 5, 2021.

?

Winner

1. Kansas City Chiefs

22.2%
  2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

77.8%
  1. Last Week

Last Week Bench

Absolutely this. Tom toyed with them. He was faking audibles for fun and the KC D shook.

2. nick87

nick87 Coach

Im not sure Brady had much to do with Mahomes being under pressure on more than 50% of his drop backs.
    The Bucs DL just absolutely kicked the shit out of the Chiefs all game... Which isnt to say Tom Brady isnt absolutely phenominally great, but this game was won and lost in the trenches.

Valheru, Eelectrica and shiznit like this.
  3. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Coach

New England fans must be so butt hurt right now

18to87 likes this.
  4. nick87

nick87 Coach

I cant even imagine... christ even Gronk wound back the clock and delivered a number of huge plays.

18to87 likes this.
  5. Mr Angry

Mr Angry Not a Referee

Well not the Bills, the would have lost, somehow.

6. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Coach

that was the game plan, caught them off guard

7. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Coach

Agree, but hey I am conditioned to loosing so doesn’t bother me lol

Mr Angry likes this.
  8. Last Week

Last Week Bench

Pats fan here. Nope. I'm stoked. Extremely happy for them. The goat got us 6 rings. I can't hate him at all. And Gronk is my favourite player of all time.

Sure it'd be nice to have them with us, but we were a shambles this year. I don't think Tom would have got us to a superbowl unless we brought back Gronk and AB, then picked up Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.

9. Mr Angry

Mr Angry Not a Referee

[​IMG]

beave likes this.
  10. Game_Breaker

Game_Breaker Coach

If you thought the NFL GOAT debate is over, this just means we get ridiculous tweets like this

11. Parra

Parra Referee

Mahomes ability to get an accurate pass away, even when he is going down, is impressive. A couple of time I thought he was just throwing it away and they could have been receptions. One hit a receiver in the face guard. It was inevitable he would throw a pick under that pressure - but if a couple of those catches had been made it would have been interesting.

12. nick87

nick87 Coach

Those two back to back plays where he's running for his f**king LIFE, eventually is getting dragged down and throws off platform and in mid air for the second one and they're both perfect f**king dimes that hit his reciever in the face... like shit. There is no QB in history that could pull that shit off once, let alone twice, least of all two throws in a row.

Just unconscionable
    The Chiefs should pretty much spend every draft loading up on OL talent and mixing in a weapon or two, fill the defence however you like... the only way you beat Mahomes is relentless pressure. Shore up the oline and win rings

Eelectrica, Parra and The Mad Hatter like this.
  13. Mr Angry

Mr Angry Not a Referee

As far am I concerned.

Tom Brady should strat a sperm bank, Ted would be first in line.

I just told my daughter I gave a her a perfectly viable egg thinging.

Very unmpressed.

Meh.

14. Parra

Parra Referee

[​IMG]

15. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Coach

Wow, good on you, pretty obvious it was Brady who was the "patriot way". How many teams win Super Bowls without good WR's? i mean Peyton had 2 HOF at WR and only managed to win one, and that despite possiby the worst QB performance ever seen, his second well

most seem to think that I have encountered tell me they will be back in the SB next year, they also tell me they will just draft someone and they will be back there next year- Normally the time i bring up Bills record without Brady.
    The Manning’s would be first customers

16. 18to87

18to87 First Grade

Remind me of the Manning's W/L vs Brady when the stakes are highest? I'll wait.

17. Eelectrica

Eelectrica Coach

I'm just watching the game now, up to the 4th qtr. I avoided the score all day, but it was pretty obvious this was the Bucs game.

Just completely outplayed the Chiefa in all phases. I can't believe the Chiefs after watching the Packers give up a TD just before HT the Chiefs did the same thing.

My MVP the bucs D. Chiefs just haven't got anything going. Getting yards, but not finishing drives.

Chiefs just diabolical. Giving away penalties away when they had stops, list goes on. Dreadful special teams.

Bucs have played a complete game all round.

Parra likes this.
  18. Eelectrica

Eelectrica Coach

Aaron Rodgers is going to be pissed off all over again after watching this game.

Almost had the Bucs beat, but coaches messed up in critical phases. To top it all off the coaches in the draft could have got him a WR or anothe O-lineman, beefed up defense even instead they gave him someone to babysit.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  19. beave

beave Coach

Apologies on not posting here in a while

Was pretty emotional at the end of
    the game mate. I’d hate to think the amount of time and money i have spent over the years following the Bucs. They are a frustrating team to follow but today made it all worth it. I had only been going for them for 7 years prior to the first SB, the last 17 years has been heart breaking but today washed that all shit away. They played a hell of a game today, i hope that is not lost in the wash up.

So f$&@ing good!!

[​IMG]

mave, Mr Angry, Parra and 2 others like this.
  20. nick87

nick87 Coach

Nothing better than seeing the team you love win the damn thing. I never thought id experience it until the Eagles did it.

Enjoy it Beave!

beave likes this.