What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Bowl LV

Winner

• Total voters

shiznit

Coach
He legit wouldn’t sit even if they told him, he’s not that kind of competitor, he has legit taken shot after shot in this tough, might be a good thing, means they will spend a lot more time scouting O-Line this offseason.
Ohhh yeah I wouldn’t expect him to want to sit it out....

but surely it’s Andy Reid’s responsibility to protect his player and the franchise.

I thought the chiefs would win this by a comfortable margin. Boy was I wrong.

The Bucs defence has pressured Mahomes all game and really done a number on him. Brady has been incredibly good.

shiznit

Coach
Holy shit... I didn’t realise Brady’s won more Super Bowls than any franchise... :joy::joy:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
If you are the owner, you like, Tom, Rob, Antonio, all good investments, to add to the team of Vea, White etc.

Winston was crap.

Well done Tampa.

Both QBs are absolute stars.

Brady is the GOAT (for now).

But Mahomes is the man. Took a pounding and never gave up. The guy will be rabid next season.

Back to Brady - 7 SBs. More than any franchise. LOL!

Slackboy72

Coach
Previous 4 seasons Tampa were 26-38. 2017 and 2018 they were 5-11 both years.

Turning that around makes Brady a GOAT.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Lol how funny
Both QBs are absolute stars.

Brady is the GOAT (for now).

But Mahomes is the man. Took a pounding and never gave up. The guy will be rabid next season.

Back to Brady - 7 SBs. More than any franchise. LOL!

Yeah but P Manning is better you know, I mean yeah I read it here so yeah, anyone could’ve won the sb under bill, toms only a system qb lol

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
In the end Kansas was poor, I say intimidated by the GOAT on the other side, they paniced, played poorly and GOAT saw it.

I think coach for Kansas will be like what happened, they boys, were intimidated, simple as that.

Bucs Defence also showed to play. Vea such a weapon, Winston never used him him, keep throwing incepts.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
In the end Kansas was poor, I say intimidated by the GOAT on the other side, they paniced, played poorly and GOAT saw it.

I think coach for Kansas will be like what happened, they boys, were intimidated, simple as that.

Bucs Defence also showed to play. Vea such a weapon, Winston never used him him, keep throwing incepts.

Nah anyone would’ve beaten the chiefs today, nothing to do with Brady, secretly it was belicheat dressed up like Andy Reid on the sidelines as Brady wouldn’t have won anything without bill.

Latest posts