What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super league 2018

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Great advert for super league last night at elland road, the game had everything from controversy to stunning try's as well as a big crowd. I hope the clubs loon at more set piece games at larger venues each year. A couple spread across the season would do wonders for attendance.

Some worries about the competitiveness of Salford, Huddersfield and Catalans who are the bottom 3

adamkungl

Immortal
Great advert for super league last night at elland road, the game had everything from controversy to stunning try's as well as a big crowd. I hope the clubs loon at more set piece games at larger venues each year. A couple spread across the season would do wonders for attendance.

Some worries about the competitiveness of Salford, Huddersfield and Catalans who are the bottom 3

Ending a stunning comeback with a sideways play the ball.. classic

langpark

First Grade
Great match!! I started off as a neutral, but ended up hoping Cas would win. I didn't like the way Delaney and Myler were being grubs and trying to bait Luke Gale all the time. Myler was being so cocky, he had no right, they were 9 points behind on the scoreboard at the time! He should concentrate more on his footy!

JasonE

Bench
I absolutely loved that game, real shame for me that Kallum Watkins didn’t come to the NRL as he really is world class.
I actually thought Ashton Golding was well suited to the hooking role.

langpark

First Grade
I know I can be a dreamer, but any chance we might just see 4/6 sellouts for the Good Friday matches?

- Wakefield vs Castleford
- Hull KR vs Hull FC
- Warrington vs Widnes

- Salford vs Catalans
- Huddersfield vs Leeds
- St Helens vs Wigan

I believe Saints/Wigan is already officially a sellout. You would think the Hull derby won't be far off either. Hopefully with a big push and some good weather, the other two can sell out as well.

deluded pom?

Coach
I know I can be a dreamer, but any chance we might just see 4/6 sellouts for the Good Friday matches?

- Wakefield vs Castleford
- Hull KR vs Hull FC
- Warrington vs Widnes

- Salford vs Catalans
- Huddersfield vs Leeds
- St Helens vs Wigan

I believe Saints/Wigan is already officially a sellout. You would think the Hull derby won't be far off either. Hopefully with a big push and some good weather, the other two can sell out as well.
Whether the Hull derby sells out is debatable. Hull fans won’t attend in the numbers they should due to the Hull KR chairman being stupid and cutting off his nose to spite his face. Several years ago the chairman decided that Hull would be the only team in SL to pay full price to stand at the end of the stadium. All other clubs received a significant discount to use the same area. To make things worse the area in question has small steps making it a poor view and is a long distance from the pitch hence the reason it is known as the Zeebrugge end to Hull fans. The ferry terminal from Hull to Zeebrugge is behind where they put the away fans. Many Hull fans would sooner watch on TV than travel a couple of miles and give Hudgell their money.

langpark

First Grade
Whether the Hull derby sells out is debatable. Hull fans won’t attend in the numbers they should due to the Hull KR chairman being stupid and cutting off his nose to spite his face. Several years ago the chairman decided that Hull would be the only team in SL to pay full price to stand at the end of the stadium. All other clubs received a significant discount to use the same area. To make things worse the area in question has small steps making it a poor view and is a long distance from the pitch hence the reason it is known as the Zeebrugge end to Hull fans. The ferry terminal from Hull to Zeebrugge is behind where they put the away fans. Many Hull fans would sooner watch on TV than travel a couple of miles and give Hudgell their money.
Well that's a shame. Also a shame that they didn't just hold this one at the KC, could have gotten 20k there!

deluded pom?

Coach
Well that's a shame. Also a shame that they didn't just hold this one at the KC, could have gotten 20k there!
Hull KR’s chairman/owner is a long time fan and wears his heart on his sleeve sometimes to the detriment of his club. He tries to get one over Hull as much as he can or at least he used to do before him and Adam Pearson (Hull owner) became loved up. There’ll be a game at the Kcom later in the year.

langpark

First Grade
Hull KR’s chairman/owner is a long time fan and wears his heart on his sleeve sometimes to the detriment of his club. He tries to get one over Hull as much as he can or at least he used to do before him and Adam Pearson (Hull owner) became loved up. There’ll be a game at the Kcom later in the year.
yeah i knew they would get to host the match, but crowds are always better on Good Friday, so it would have been nice to have it then. Anyway...

Perth Red

Post Whore
Derby live on fox tv Friday night, best get the beers in. Commmeeeeee onnnnnn youuuuuuu Redssssss!