What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super league 2018

langpark

First Grade
Ticket update....

11,000 sold for Hull derby (12,225 is capacity according to wikipedia)
"Less than 2000 left for Wakey/Cas" according to Wakefield website.
Can't find any updates for Wire/Widnes, so they are probably nowhere near selling out.

Still could be 3 sellouts though which would be great.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Great advert for super league last night at elland road, the game had everything from controversy to stunning try's as well as a big crowd. I hope the clubs loon at more set piece games at larger venues each year. A couple spread across the season would do wonders for attendance.

Some worries about the competitiveness of Salford, Huddersfield and Catalans who are the bottom 3

What was the Elland Rd crowd?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Well we were terrible tonight. Couldn’t attack and couldnt defend, apart from that we looked good lol. Only positive was a sold out crowd.

Perth Red

Post Whore
That was almost irrelevant given our performance. I wasn’t expecting much with our best players missing but once it was down to 12 I did expect a win. I think if either Lunt or Macguire we’re out there it’s a different result. We failed miserably to control the game tempo.

Stadium record crowd though 12,090, nice to see the neighbours venture east for a change.

deluded pom?

Coach
That was almost irrelevant given our performance. I wasn’t expecting much with our best players missing but once it was down to 12 I did expect a win. I think if either Lunt or Macguire we’re out there it’s a different result. We failed miserably to control the game tempo.

Stadium record crowd though 12,090, nice to see the neighbours venture east for a change.
It’s like when you have to reluctantly visit the in laws and they have a shit house but you live in a far superior dwelling. Ifs and buts don’t win you points. Not only did you lose to twelve men on your own pitch you were shown up as Hull scored a couple of trys from overlaps!

adamkungl

Immortal
Catalans still in last.. I guess the good news is that 8th spot only has 1 more win than them.
Approaching the halfway point, they need to start winning some games.

The top half of the ladder is the usual suspects - hard to see an underdog story from the smaller clubs this year. Any of the bottom 5 look vulnerable to relegation if they hit the qualifiers in poor form.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Saw the 2nd 1/2 of the Catalans V Wigan game, the poor old Dragons were penalised out of the game, it just goes to show that the sides down the bottom are reffed differently to the sides at the top end.

deluded pom?

Coach
The worst thing Hull ever do is win a trophy. You just know any glory will be short lived and they’ll go backwards at a rate of knots rather than being regulars at the top table. Mid table mediocrity beckons once again.

adamkungl

Immortal
Good win by the Frenchies last night. Comfortably handled Salford.

Catalans are good enough to fight their way up to 8th place (Salford's current position) if they play this kind of game.