What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League 2023 discussion

Perth Red

Post Whore
Etihad would be fine for the Grand Final, or Everton's new stadium when that opens in a couple years.
Old Trafford has some magic about it those won’t, asking fans to travel to London again? Nah.
and Everton will still be 30% smaller.

Brian potter

Bench
Etihad would be fine for the Grand Final, or Everton's new stadium when that opens in a couple years.
After expansion to 62k is complete I would move the grandfinal to the etihad full-time until old Trafford is upgraded.

everton new stadium is too small.

jason taylor

Bench
Andy Ackers and Brodie Croft both gone from Salford to Leeds.

I know they have form in offloading well performing players to the top teams, but who else thinks this is partially a money-raising exercise by Salford given there’s no relegation next season?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Andy Ackers and Brodie Croft both gone from Salford to Leeds.

I know they have form in offloading well performing players to the top teams, but who else thinks this is partially a money-raising exercise by Salford given there’s no relegation next season?
There’s no partial about it lol. It’s well known they are skint and desperate for cash. Selling these two plus Dupree keeps the doors open for them next year. Unless the good people of Salford get behind their club then they dont have a very rosy future sadly.