What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League Kits 2011

dibviking

Juniors
homeawayonblk.jpg

RedVee

First Grade
I quite like the Widnes home shirt but whats going on with the orange and grey away shirt?

Also, I thought Widnes were black and white? whats the new one, white & almost white? anyway I like it, though perhaps more for BBQs than footy.

not enough sponsors

Have ordered one through O'Neills. The home strip is awesome. apparently will be our strip if we make Super League as well. Would love it to have been white and where there is the greyish hoops make them black. The shorts and socks are white too. Be a good strip if we head to Wimbledon.

dibviking

Juniors
Have ordered one through O'Neills. The home strip is awesome. apparently will be our strip if we make Super League as well. Would love it to have been white and where there is the greyish hoops make them black. The shorts and socks are white too. Be a good strip if we head to Wimbledon.

i like both kits, i wasnt sure on the away one but it has grown on me. theyve gone from one extreme to the other with the home kit plain-ish type of shirt u can chill out in or wear to go the pub and the away kit you can see a mile off if u have the courage to wear it as it just stands out so much compared to any other kit.

Lambretta

First Grade
I like the Leeds kit. It's a bit plain - needed a bit more yellow, maybe a yellow band round the centre but at least the ad is in yellow.

Huddersfield - urgh

Warrington - the home kit is ok, but the away kit is a brilliant design. I'm just wondering what black and yellow has to do with Warrington. Probably as much as red and green hoops I suppose.

Catalans - nice home kit. So, so away one

Bradford - f**k me, their kits have been sh*te for some time haven't they?

Wigan - Desperately needed a heritage kit so their fans have something nice to wear. The away kit is the pick, but that's like saying one Proton is better than another Proton when you could have bought a Volkswagen for the same money.

Saints - nice kit. Looks good. Plain and simple

Hull KR - I like that one. OK, so it looks like a football kit, but the Peru kit of the 1970's is one of the nicest designs ever, so I'll forgive them.

Castleford - great design, not so great colour. Look at the colour of the jersey and the colour of the Tiger on their badge. It's too pale a yellow. Needed to be more golden / orange. But it's still a classic, clean design.

Wakefield - Are they a rugby league team or racing drivers? The colours and design are fine, the ad's spoil it. It's made a clean design too busy.

Salford - EVERYONE TAKE NOTE - THAT'S A RUGBY LEAGUE JERSEY.
(See it's not that hard is it?)

I quite like the Widnes home shirt but whats going on with the orange and grey away shirt?

Also, I thought Widnes were black and white? whats the new one, white & almost white? anyway I like it, though perhaps more for BBQs than footy.
Nar I think the home jersey is bald and looks like a boring golf shirt. The orange away one is nicer.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Man there's some god awful jumpers in here, Bradford away may as well be playing in MELBOURNE.

The French clubs leave both the SL and NRL for dead bar Marseilles and FLC's pink stuff.

WireMan

Bench
Warrington - the home kit is ok, but the away kit is a brilliant design. I'm just wondering what black and yellow has to do with Warrington. Probably as much as red and green hoops I suppose.

Not sure about any relevance to the black strip except it looks good.

Red and Green are old school Warrington colours. The red represents blood and all that. The green represents Greenalls brewery that used to sponsor the team and employ a fair number of people in the town.

That said, last years kit whilst going back to the old away strip colours was mainly based on the Rabbits kit in NRL. For the simple reason that our owner happens to like the kit. :D

@Goldfields_Titans

Here's a decent pic of the Hornets home shirt for this season. The vee is a dark red, rather than the light pinkish colour.

Pretty happy with it overall, mine will be in the post in a day or two! Yay!!! Especially considering some of the shockers that have popped up this year. Hello Wigan, Bratford.

2011shirt.jpg

@Goldfields_Titans

Here's a decent pic of the Hornets home shirt for this season. The vee is a dark red, rather than the light pinkish colour.

Pretty happy with it overall, mine will be in the post in a day or two! Yay!!! Especially considering some of the shockers that have popped up this year. Hello Wigan, Bratford.

2011shirt.jpg
Nice that, can you still get me one mate or you have an email how I can get one? Cheers

Nice that, can you still get me one mate or you have an email how I can get one? Cheers

Hornets aren't exactly in the 21st century with an online shop or anything like that. Hard enough to get the shop to open on non match days!!! We do have a new CEO, so anything can happen now....

If you're still keen for one my mate will be able to pick one up for you.

Hornets aren't exactly in the 21st century with an online shop or anything like that. Hard enough to get the shop to open on non match days!!! We do have a new CEO, so anything can happen now....

If you're still keen for one my mate will be able to pick one up for you.
OK thanks. Are you over there now?

Latest posts