What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Smash Brothers Mafia Game Thread

afinalsin666

First Grade
Okay peeps, hold on, hold on. Up til 6, so not that much sleep. I'll rearrange sleeping pattern for you guys. :D
----

The crowd turned upon Bunniesman, sure he was to blame for at least some of the night's bloody work.

"For f**k's sake!" He screamed, tears of rage streaming down his face. "I haven't done anything!"

"We don't care," Cried one of the town. "Someone needs to pay!"

The mob formed around him, preventing him from leaving. A temporary gallows was quickly constructed. Bunniesman was strung up and kicking; he didn't weigh enough for the fall to snap his neck. Suddenly, there was a green blur, and Bunniesman fell from his perch, the rope cut in twain.

Link stood over him, and declared "This is not one of those we are looking for!"

"Are you sure?" another town asked.

Link looked doubtful for a moment, turned around, but Bunniesman was gone.

Bunniesman is NOT dead, he is Lucas, Pokemon aligned Psychic Boy

IT IS NOW NIGHT. GET PMS IN. NIGHT ENDS AT 1AM.

Rebel

First Grade
Psychic? does that mean he can investigate people?

Interesting ability for a mafia.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
What's a Lucas pokemon? Or is it someone named Lucas who's just on their side?

Do we read anything into Link saying "this isn't one of those we're looking for"?

Psychic character could be anything. Read minds, steal powers or make someone use their power on someone else etc etc

MSIH

Bench
How many times can 1 person be protected?

Well I guess he wasn't protected last game. Probably fair he got something.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Just googled it. Lucas is a Pokemon trainer. Safe to assume then that he can't be killed until all the Pokemon are take care of first.

So to put it simply, yes he is a mafia don.

soc123_au

Staff member
Nice try, if I was I wouldnt have bought attention to the fact. In reality his team members knew he couldnt die, what better cover than to string him up. It is inevitable he would either die or get exposed early either way. Might as well take advantage.