What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Smash Brothers Mafia Game Thread

BunniesMan

Immortal
He probably still has even more. What do you have this time JM? Unlimited autolynch and unkillable at night?

afinalsin666

First Grade
Oooooohhhh, interesting!

-----

Meta Knight felt bouyed by the previous nights kill. He had helped the town that night. This night would be no different, he thought. He left his house, and went looking. He seen a figure, looking nefarious. The figure turned and disappeared. That was strange, thought Meta Knight. Then the figure turned again, and reappeared.

He was 2D. There is no place for 2d characters in this life. Meta Knight ran over to him and cut his throat.

hidden08.jpg

Rebel is dead, he was Mr Game and Watch, Town aligned Old School Forgotten Hero

----

Sonic was out looking for victims again. He seen a massive man, with green skin and a giant sword. He looked perfect. Sonic got up to speed, and barrelled straight into him. Unfortunately, he bounced straight off of him. Before Soc123_au could even realise what had happened, Sonic rushed off.

Soc123_au is NOT dead, he is Ganondorf, Badass Aligned Pig Demon

----

Link stood upon the battlements of Hyrule Castle. It was midnight, and Poe's arose all over the fields of Hyrule. Link scanned the field, from the low embers of the pier built for the honored dead, to the empty grasslands in front of him.

He knew that they would strike again, under the veil of darkness. They were cowards in that regard. He also knew that it was up to him to delay them as long as he could. He raised his Ocarina to his lips, and played a quick, sharp little tune.

He smiled briefly, for he had at least stopped the bloodshed this night. He still stood looking out across the plains, as the sun rose behind him. His shadow stretched out across the battlements, as a c**k crowed somewhere in the distance. The Sun's Song had worked, and it was time again for the town to work towards finding their enemies.

----

Pitt was flying around in the sky, his hawk-like eyes seeing every minute detail of what was happening under him. He took note of every person, and their doings. He handed the information to the town crier, who did not delay in reading the list out.

CENSUS

Town Aligned - 16
Pokemon Aligned - 4
Badass Aligned - 4
Sega Corp Aligned - 1

IT IS NOW DAY, WITH 25 ALIVE, IT IS 13 TO LYNCH.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Nice try, if I was I wouldnt have bought attention to the fact. In reality his team members knew he couldnt die, what better cover than to string him up. It is inevitable he would either die or get exposed early either way. Might as well take advantage.

This is interesting. For the record...

Bunniesman - 14 (Jason Maher, 9701, Frederick, Misanthrope, Scott Gourley's Lovechild, Dutchy, Monk, Rebel, Bazzi, CobyDelany, Didgi, thorson1987, Non Terminator, butchmcdick) with DP voting afterwards.

HowHigh

Coach
Reckon would be the actual boss or just a member of the badass aligned?
I know he was the main bad guy in Zelda Ocarina of Time but not familiar with much else in this game.

Frederick

Staff member
So whoever link is has the power to call nights early. Wonder if that's a one time only power

Monk

Referee
hmm so with the night phase ending early a lot of people didn't get their actions in i'm assuming. Dare we target soc for the lynch? I'd assume he's aligned with Wario and Bowser (at least). Who would be at the top of that hierarchy?

First Grade
Nice work 9701, I mean Sonic. Very subtle you Sega aligned merkin.

bahahahahaahahahahahahahaha I indeed had one of the actions in the writeup (my one and only action) and now I have absolutlely zero protection or actions vote for me if you liek does not bother me seriously.

Vote 9701 <this is how exciting my role is

HowHigh

Coach
If I had to guess I'd say Wario would be higher ranking than Ganandorf...probably worth a shot at lynching soc. If we don't at least we'll know he's the boss?