What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Smash Brothers Mafia Game Thread

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
In Random mafia BM had lynch protection and Bazzi had night kill protection.

Soc could be trying to throw 9701 under the bus as a way of hiding that fact. I think Soc won't be lynchable personally, but would rather take him out than a random shot in the dark that is likely to take out a townie.

soc123_au

Staff member
Good stuff HH, hopefully they jump on board. That should take the suspicion off you as well.

Didgi

bahahahahaahahahahahahahaha I indeed had one of the actions in the writeup (my one and only action) and now I have absolutlely zero protection or actions vote for me if you liek does not bother me seriously.

Vote 9701 <this is how exciting my role is

Hmmm... we've heard this before. "I'm no threat" ... "my interests are town aligned" ... "I don't care what happens, you're just shooting yourselves in the foot"

The question is do we take a punt on Soc only being unkillable at night or do we think 9701 is likely a cult leader and nip that threat in the bud?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Hmmm... we've heard this before. "I'm no threat" ... "my interests are town aligned" ... "I don't care what happens, you're just shooting yourselves in the foot"

The question is do we take a punt on Soc only being unkillable at night or do we think 9701 is likely a cult leader and nip that threat in the bud?

Provided soc (proven scum) is telling the truth. He's named HH and 9701 straight up. Dodgy.

If Sega was a cult, changes are he couldn't be killed while there's so few members.

Bazzi

First Grade
Either we go for soc today, and then 9701 the next day; or we go for 9701 today and then soc the next day.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Soc123_au: 7 (Soc123_au, HowHigh, KeepingTheFaith, Bazzi, Dutchy, Dragonpunk, Monk)

9701: 1 (9701)

6 more for Soc123_au, 12 more for 9701