What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Bazal

Post Whore
I like that Mal's prediction of us not winning another game all year was proven wrong 80 minutes later. That pleases me

I am way too addicted to Negroni's. I've graduated to drinking them out of the same glassware I drink water & soft drink from. The next step up is my milkshake mixer...

Bazal

Post Whore
It's a great drink, the old negroni. I only tend to not make them at home because I never buy any gin lesser than Hendricks. Kind of wasted mixed with Campari

I am currently using our new gin, Malfy (Italian gin with a big lemon hit). But I'm in your corner, Hendricks has been my go to. However, I bought a bottle of Four Pillars the other day so I'm looking forward to giving that a run.

Bazal

Post Whore
I haven't tried that one yet, but I've heard good things. I brought a couple back from Tassie that were killer.

I've had Four Pillars in a martini (in Canberra - circle of life), and bloody hell it was a top quality drop. I don't pretend to know gin well, but I know a good drink when I have one.