What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

McLovin

Staff member
Sunny all week, rainy all weekend, clearing up Monday... Mother nature you spiteful bitch

Bazal

Post Whore
not poured down yet, if that's a positive

Finished off in the worst of it. Good thing about LMS is they're reluctant to call a game off once in progress. Especially a final. We'd have won on whatever system they use to calculate it anyway but it's nice to actually make it official

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
afternoon

spent most of my day loading material into the back of the ute and hand placing and compaction sections of the road i'm in charge of, gone back a few centuries

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i still dont have tv in my place, eventually going to complete my hard drive then i'm stuffed

Bazal

Post Whore
I normally go in the evenings because I generally have more time and energy, but I find I'm still really struggling at times mentally so I often just can't go after dark. It's weird but there it is.