What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
TGIF

18 degrees here tomorrow and sunny all day.

Coldest day I can ever remember up here, just not used to this shit.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Slipped off a chair on Sunday while putting stuff in the cupboard. Mini smbn ran by as I was stepping down, I had to move to avoid her and the chair slipped.

Still sore foot a few days later, went to the doc yesterday.

Aaaand it's broken.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i am quite possibly still hungover from wednesday night..

not feeling anywhere near as close to death as yesterday, but still got a cracker of a headache..

and i walked past a dan murphys just before.. heard some kind of whimpering sound from coming my liver...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Slipped off a chair on Sunday while putting stuff in the cupboard. Mini smbn ran by as I was stepping down, I had to move to avoid her and the chair slipped.

Still sore foot a few days later, went to the doc yesterday.

Aaaand it's broken.

soft.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

not feeling anywhere near as close to death as yesterday, but still got a cracker of a headache..

and i walked past a dan murphys just before.. heard some kind of whimpering sound from coming my liver...

did you silence it with booze?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Soft.

My foot may be broken, your will definitely is.

Latest posts