What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

zlQRKF.gif
tenor.gif

Misanthrope

Staff member
Man, coronavirus is well and truly boning me.

People canceling or postponing trips left and right, but I don't get paid until people travel.

Gonna be a lean few months in the CWB household :(

Bazal

Post Whore
I said last year there's no way I'd go back again. Been there twice now, over it.

I was looking at masters courses the other day...

Because I already have a degree, I was eligible for the Masters course which is two years. Otherwise I would have to do the Degree course which is four years, and bugger that!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Because I already have a degree, I was eligible for the Masters course which is two years. Otherwise I would have to do the Degree course which is four years, and bugger that!

I'm still kicking myself for not finishing my Dip Ed back when it could be done in a year. I got 90% through my first semester, attended my res schools, and had one assignment left for each course - decided to defer. Never went back.

Had a job interview lined up for Duval in Armidale as soon as I graduated too. f**king idiot.

Smack

Coach
Man, coronavirus is well and truly boning me.

People canceling or postponing trips left and right, but I don't get paid until people travel.

Gonna be a lean few months in the CWB household :(

a lot of industries are taking hits, id imagine tourism the most. hope it gets better soon

Latest posts