What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the wife bought half a pig this morning, biggest ham eva

probabaly get us through to next Christmas

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Obviously some lads here who know their booze.

Wondering if any of you could point someone (me) who hates gin towards a good pressy for someone who loves the stuff?

I got no idea whats good and at this late stage will probably just hit Dan Murphy's up for whatever looks special and costs too much.

four pillars or the botanist would be my recommendations..

two drops that changed my opinion of gin.. previously i saw it as something only to drink with lashes of tonic, or to feed to the mother of my illegitimate children, however after tasting these two, i can now drink the stuff straight*

*well, i can drink these two straight. beefeater and the likes i still pour down the sink as they do a better job than draino..

Obviously some lads here who know their booze.

Wondering if any of you could point someone (me) who hates gin towards a good pressy for someone who loves the stuff?

I got no idea whats good and at this late stage will probably just hit Dan Murphy's up for whatever looks special and costs too much.
Martin Millers Reformed, Martin Millers Westborne, or Malfy...

Bazal

Post Whore
Haven't been able to face a beer yet...I have brought shame on my family.

Although f**k those guys, they deserve it anyway

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
feeling better as the day goes on, got a nice bottle of Highland Park 12 year old single malt yesterday and watching the boxing day test match is a good time to down a few

it a pretty nice scotch

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I shake my fist at you, rain.. how dare you ruin my day out at the cricket..