What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Mr Saab

Referee
Looking forward to see what Serzer scored once the Tele pull their finger out of their arse

Apey

Staff member
Brett Stewart will pay for his crimes against my fantasy team...

Geohood

Bench
Looks to be another bad week for me with Aubo and Cordner.. along with guys like Halatau.. Stanley etc.. I reckon I have a good squad but it's just not happening for me ATM.. I really need to get them ready to fire in the bye rounds.

Bretto

Bench
I think this coming week will be the first week this season I haven't needed to make a trade. It's been 2 trades every week without fail up until now. Gonna get T-Rex back when he comes back from suspension, so I'll trade a numpty off the bench plus the extra I have now to make that happen.

SOO is really going to hurt though. Hannant, Civ, Parker, Gallen, Hodges, Smith, Morris, Uate - all gonna be missing come SSO time. I guess I need to bolster some of those positions with guys who will at least score SOME points.

Nevcost

Juniors
Woot glad I got rid of Soward and had enough money to bring in Norman 90 points this week. I'm also glad I put Brett Stewart on the bench and am starting Humble at Fullback, I told a mate who had K.Foran that both Stewart and him weren't going to play but he didn't listen to me.

Caged Panther

First Grade
After a disastrous score coming out of the first two games, Thurstons efforts single handedly saved my overall score and put me back into contention in the head to head. And to think I almost traded him this week.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Woot glad I got rid of Soward and had enough money to bring in Norman 90 points this week. I'm also glad I put Brett Stewart on the bench and am starting Humble at Fullback, I told a mate who had K.Foran that both Stewart and him weren't going to play but he didn't listen to me.

Ha I thought I sold Norman at what I thought was a good price 2 weeks ago and then he racks up two huge scores in a row. Probably lost about 40k out of that deal.

AuDragon

Juniors
That's it with Mateo for me. You're going for whatever price I can get, you worthless piece of crap! :fist:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
^^^Me too. Sick of him.

Was going to try and get Parker without losing Mateo but screw that now. Just going to be a straight swap.

The only saving grace was Mannering getting me 95.

Latest posts