What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Nevcost

Juniors
Bloody Manly Sheila Eagles, first I lose Jamie Lyon last week now Brett Stewart doesn't even play.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
1105 at the moment. Happy with that considering I decided not to swap Burgess.

De Belin is starting to give me the sh*ts. Scores quickly when on the field but the coach has only been giving him 20 minutes recently.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Even if you were clueless you would get more than that. They really should stop letting rats entering the competition.

And how the hell did Shaun Johnson - in a soundly beaten team which scored 12 points - rack up 67 points. What could he have possibly done to get that many? I'm suss on the scoring for this.

A try assist plus a few line breaks and offloads..........it all adds up.

He really troubled us with the ball in hand, just couldn't convert the opportunities into tries.

Geohood

Bench
Ranked 1547 now after scoring 1083.

Traded Burgess for Thorby in FRF to free up cash and Taia for Parker since Sharks have good byes.

Parker or Gallen for captain? Never thought I'd have to ask that question :S.. Probably Parker.

gronkathon

First Grade
Actually scratch that.

I will leave Parker for another week.

Bringng in Myles for DeBellin
Humble in for Lousi with Reynolds switching in to main halfback duties.

Mateo has another week to show me something or he will be traded out for Parker and a nice bank balance upgrade

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Trying to decide what to do with my team to get Parker back. Will have to dump one of Matteo, Taia, Aubusson or Mannering.

Taia & Burgess for Parker & Geddes is looking the best option. If I go with Aubusson I'll only have 100k or so left, meaning someone like Cameron King is the best FRF I can get.

Geohood

Bench
Thorby is a 102k FRF/2RF who has now played 2 games with a 38 average... A dual position player and should be a good cash cow if he keeps his spot.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Yeah it was either him or King that were standing out to me other than just taking some random 87k nuffie. I thought King would be a better choice to cover Origin since Saints will probably lose 1 or 2 players, and Thorby could be gone once the Cowboys pack is at full strength.

My round 14 team is going to be shocking :(

Bretto

Bench
I've let Mateo go this week. He had basically 2 good weeks, then he's lost me money big time. He dropped $40k this week. He's out for Parker this week - Parker still scored 85 or so last week off the bench, and he dropped to $468k this week. I think he'll get more minutes and score 100 this week, so his value will stay about the same.

I've also let Matt Bowen go. So much potential, but 2 dud games in a row (23 points this week) sees him off for Corey Norman. Parker, Gallen, Halatau is a pretty good back row.

Ranked 1547 now after scoring 1083.

Traded Burgess for Thorby in FRF to free up cash and Taia for Parker since Sharks have good byes.

Parker or Gallen for captain? Never thought I'd have to ask that question :S.. Probably Parker.

I've gone with parker this week. Gallen is pretty well garunteed to score 100, but I think Parker will get more minutes this week. He only played 56 minutes last week for 84 points. I think he will score at least 90 this week, but I'm thinking he's out to prove something, so I wouldn't be surprised to see 110+.

Last edited:
Scored 1151 but I'm more concerned about not scoring 300's in the bye weeks at the moment. You can pick up massive points by simply being able to play more players than most people over that time.

Have only Parker and Gallen who should play Origin, Carney is a maybe. Apart from that I'm down to only 3 who aren't playing regularly and one is Hurrell who might just get going again with any luck...

Geohood

Bench
At the moment I'm convinced not to buy Parker until after origin after Sanga reminded that if he plays origin, along with the coaches' resting policy for players backing up, Parker will barely play over the origin period... Will focus on bolstering the rest of the team for now I reckon.

Will probably keep changing my mind...

beads6

First Grade
My team is loaded with Origin reps. Might be time to trade in some kiwis and leave Parker until after Origin.

BEERM4N

Juniors
Parker named on the bench with a BE of 121. Think I might have to hold off another week. In better news it looks like Sezer and Areaiiti will get a run this week.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Ended up going with Parker & Thorby for Burgess & T-Rex this week. Hopefully Mataora and Thorby will see some decent price rises.

BEERM4N

Juniors
Got no idea who to get rid of for Parker and whether or not i should be doing it this week or next.

H2H only:

FLB - Stanley, Tedesco
CTW - Croker, Sio, McManus, Everingham, Blair, Whare, Moga
5/8 - Carney, Sezer
HFB - Reynolds, Carr
FRF - Smith, Tolman, Graham, Mannah, Lea-royd Lards, Hoare
2RF - Gallen, Mateo, Hindmarsh, Hinchcliffe, Mataora, Mason

Remaining Bank - $197, 500

Any tips on who i should be trading out to get Parker and possibly strengthen my back line up would be muchly approciated.

beads6

First Grade
I am struggling to decide whether or not to get Parker in now or after Origin. He is pretty likely to score 100 plus each week from now till Origin.

Parker and Gallen are the two blokes that you must have if they're playing as far as I'm concerned. They both hit the ton regularly and no one else does that.

Over Origin/Byes though, they become less valuable due to missing games for Origin and byes and when they do play over that period it's usually reduced minutes. I think that will hit Parker's scores hard this year.

Got no idea who to get rid of for Parker and whether or not i should be doing it this week or next.

H2H only:

FLB - Stanley, Tedesco
CTW - Croker, Sio, McManus, Everingham, Blair, Whare, Moga
5/8 - Carney, Sezer
HFB - Reynolds, Carr
FRF - Smith, Tolman, Graham, Mannah, Lea-royd Lards, Hoare
2RF - Gallen, Mateo, Hindmarsh, Hinchcliffe, Mataora, Mason

Remaining Bank - $197, 500

Any tips on who i should be trading out to get Parker and possibly strengthen my back line up would be muchly approciated.

I dunno, I'd be keeping Hindy and Hinchcliffe because they'll be good over the Origin period. Mateo is a bit up and down but doesn't play Origin, so I'd keep him. You can't get him for Mataora or Mason's money with what you have left but you really should have Parker at least up until Origin.

Latest posts