What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah it's a bye.

Can't name much of a side this week:

1. -
2. Everingham
3. Lyon
4. Mannering
5. Aubusson
6. Rankin
7. Reynolds
8. Burgess (c)
9. Woods
10. Graham
11. Mateo
12. Austin
13. -

14. Daniella
15. Moga
16. -
17. -

Farah and Merrin were surprise NSW selections that did me no favors.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
My backrow is looking thin, was banking on T-Rex not playing Origin, only have De Belin and Austin playing this week. I do have Mannering/Aubusson in the centres so I can cover but I'll only have 16 total players, two of which are Lawton and Humble.

beads6

First Grade
I currently have Parker, Fensom, Gallen, Fulton, Ryan and Paulo in my second row. I want to upgrade paulo into a keeper second rower. I was looking at thaiday or Taylor. i only play head to head so dont care about origin.

Will Thaiday still get big scores with parker back in the team? and with Taylor his scores seem low except fora few weeks he scores trys. i would rather someone more consistant.

any other second rowers im missing?

I wouldn't get Thaiday, he is carrying injuries. Taylor the best bet IMO.

Dogs Of War

Coach
My backrow is looking thin, was banking on T-Rex not playing Origin, only have De Belin and Austin playing this week. I do have Mannering/Aubusson in the centres so I can cover but I'll only have 16 total players, two of which are Lawton and Humble.

Which is better than most. I can only get a team of 13 together this week. Not really worried as although I am still going well in the overall, H2H is more important.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Looks like I'll be able to get together a team of about 15 for this week, having had a look at all the other players in my comp though really looks like there will only be able to one team able to field a full squad and they are well behind everyone else at the moment.

Round 14 is the really worrying one for me, with the squad I have at the moment will only be able to put 11 together. Probably just going to aim to make some changes to get me to 13-14 players on the park for that round.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Which is better than most. I can only get a team of 13 together this week. Not really worried as although I am still going well in the overall, H2H is more important.

That's not too bad then. The good thing is that most of my team is ready for post origin, and I'll still have around 400k to bring Gallen back in.

Going to suffer round 14, will probably only have 11 to play.

Geohood

Bench
Slipped to 2,670..

Have 17 playing this week:
Burgess Woods Graham Geddes Fulton Bukuya Ciraldo Maloney Reynolds Mateo Stanley Aubusson Mannering Halatau Hurrell Moga Daniella

Dogs Of War

Coach
I've gone with Burgess this week.

If your going for overall, then a good pickup. If not, wait till next week. He will drop $15K. (BE 104)

Also where did you put him? Second row or Prop/Hooker role. I think he is much better in the Prop Hooker role. Always plenty of cheap productive second rows come up, not so many in the Prop/Hooker role and he scores much better than most in that role.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Thinking of going Cam Smith -> Tim Grant and then Geddes -> Burgess next week. Should save a bit of money that way and hang on to a trade for when I need it.

I have 17 playing based on the team lists, unless I've missed something.

Hornby
Vatuvei
Cooper
Halatau
Aubusson
Mateo
Reynolds
Burgess
Mannering
Fulton
Graham
Geddes
Woods

A Sims
Austin
Hurrell
Tagatese

gronkathon

First Grade
Only change this week is to bring in Mansour for Tedesco so I can cash in on his price rise.

Last edited:

AuDragon

Juniors
Traded Everingham for Mansour and Gallen for Simpkins last week.
Traded Carney for Maloney and Poore for Luke this round.

Still, only fielding 13 players this week, but barring injuries I should be able to get 17 scoring players in rnds 14 and 17.

$500k in the bank left to get Gallen and T-Rex back after Origin...

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
If your going for overall, then a good pickup. If not, wait till next week. He will drop $15K. (BE 104)

Also where did you put him? Second row or Prop/Hooker role. I think he is much better in the Prop Hooker role. Always plenty of cheap productive second rows come up, not so many in the Prop/Hooker role and he scores much better than most in that role.

I always get Burgess in the front row..........pretty much for the reasons you stated. Any time you can get a good 2nd Rower as a Front rower is a win.

The guy I swapped him for (Thorby) was going to drop at least 5K this week anyway and Burgess is a chance to get close to his BE so I was ok with it.

Latest posts