What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2012.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Happy with Issac Luke. A great captains knock of 218! Hopefully any adjustments only go up, that said, I watched the game and am unsure how he scored so much.

Geohood

Bench
On 881 (Fulton captain) with J Graham, Halatau, Bukuya to go. Hope to make 1100 if they all score well.

Mr Saab

Referee
there is someone in my league on 993 with Graham and Halatau to play and he will still be one player short with 16 players avail

Geohood

Bench
Quite a few good scores on SC Addicts so not sure.. If I captained Luke would of been better. I think there will be a lot of scores over 1000. But as long as you score within the vicinity you will rise heaps cause plenty of lower ranked people would be scoring well in bye rounds too.

Btw here's my full strength team now:

Smith, Farah, Luke, Woods, Graham, Geddes
Fulton, Fensom, Taia, Bukuya, Ciraldo, Ryan
Maloney, Reynolds
Mateo, Sezer
Mannering, Halatau, Aubusson, Hurrell, Stanley, Daniela, Moga
Hayne, Tedesco

Ranked 2,670 and 14 trades left. No chance for overall anymore but I'll just keep trying to see how high I can finish. Planning to get Parker and T Williams or Burgess next week.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
there is someone in my league on 993 with Graham and Halatau to play and he will still be one player short with 16 players avail

In my comp there's a girl on 1032 with Graham and Bukuya to go.

What's funny is that she named Corey Norman in her 17 and sat out Thorby and Moga.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Dropped Hannant this week predicting he would get rested a bit during the origin period and brought burgess in. Pretty happy with that decision

T.T

Juniors
man i'll be lucky to crack 800 this week. traded cam smith to tim grant instead of luke or burgess cos i already had too many souffs players.. what a woeful decision

Latest posts