What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

firechild

First Grade
Farah, Blair and Sutton all getting injured early killed me. Captaining Sam Burgess didn't do me any favours. Thankfully, I'll still win 2 of my 3 games barring a disaster. 1068 with Graham still to play.

Think I'll be forced to use my last 2 trades this week.

Warmess

Juniors
1349 this week. Glad I went for Milford in the halves.

Hard to get rid of Gurgess in the form he's in.... hmm

Dogs Of War

Coach
Nah I was talking about Milford seeking a release from the club, not his performance.

It's not like they are out of the playoff picture. So I think he offers them the best chance of success playing from fullback and they would be crazy not to continue to get value out of him. Who knows how the dad situation plays out going forward.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The temptation for Furner would be to return Robinson to fullback, especially with Fergo's return. But the Raiders have said they haven't given up on Milford so should be ok.

abpanther

Staff member
Apparantly Farah is out 1-2 weeks.

Man I only have 2 trades left, gonna keep them till finals week I think and just assemble the best 17 I can.

Might have to play Wade Graham at 5/8!!

Warmess

Juniors
So it seems like RTS will be shifting to fullback for a few weeks. Should post some pretty sweet scores.

If Farah is out for a couple, I might give him the punt for Gallen. I was thinking about it anyways given what a shambles the Tigers are.

Spot On

Coach
So it seems like RTS will be shifting to fullback for a few weeks. Should post some pretty sweet scores.

If Farah is out for a couple, I might give him the punt for Gallen. I was thinking about it anyways given what a shambles the Tigers are.

My thoughts too.

Dogs Of War

Coach

I hadn't thought about it before but I am going with that. Hopefully tony Williams continues to play like he did for the last 30mins tonight going forward, could be the xfactor I'm looking for.

HowHigh

Coach
1342..had Sutton and Farah
Down to 1 trade left, going to bring in Parker for someone..just not sure who yet

Latest posts