What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Another 7 point bump would be nice, so I can win all 5 of my games.

Interesting that Draft is out of lockout but the normal one isn't.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Another 7 point bump would be nice, so I can win all 5 of my games.

Interesting that Draft is out of lockout but the normal one isn't.

Happens every week. THat said, it also says that their will be no more score adjustments. What you have is final.

In my draft league my team scored 1384 (had Maloney as captain, also had 4 others scoring over 100 points, and nobody below 56)

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Geez that's massive for a draft score.

I've only cracked 1000 twice and only just. Knocked off the guy leading my draft comp this week so I'm happy.

Warmess

Juniors
Omg >_< I got bumped to 1405, was so stoked. One of my opponents ended up getting bumped to 1406. FML.

Anywho, Farah -> Gallen.

51k and 1 trade left. Should be able to cover any one major injury.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Went for my last 2 trades Barba, Mateo -> Gallen and McQueen in (McQueen cause he is 2nd/CTW and not expected to play, means I can move Tony Williams to the backs if required).

EDIT: Changed my team as I wanted to keep Barba and Mateo as he may find form and is good coverage just in case.

So now it's Inu and Moylan out -> Gallen and Kyle Feldt in.

Final team

FRF
10. Graham, J
9. Luke, I
8. Smith, C
20. Farah, R
21. Burgess, G
22. Waerea-Hargreaves, J
2ND
12. Burgess, S
13. Gallen, P
11. Parker, C
23. Williams, S
24. Mateo, F
25. Peachey, T
HALF
7. Milford, A
19. Thompson, R
5/8
6. Maloney, J
18. Kelly, A
CTW
5. Nofoaluma, D
4. Williams, T
3. Chambers, W
2. Jennings, M
15. Inglis, G
16. Don, A
17. Feldt, K
FB
1. Gagai, D
14. Barba, B

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Playing the worst team in my main comp this week. Won't need to trade. So I can take 2 into the semis.

I wanted Gallen, and realised that he goes up in value enough that I can't afford him after this week as Inu is going down in price, and Gallen has a BE of 25, and 67 will make him go up 15K, a 90+ and he could be unaffordable for me. Thus why I went this way now, with the hope that Barba and Inglis get better!

I'm in 5 comps, a work one where I am 8th though should be much higher, and one with mates where I have finished minor premiers.

Latest posts