What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
really hate having my captain play straight away on the friday, thanks to channel 9 and the love affair with the Broncos this has happened regularly this year re parker. He should be good for a solid 80 at least so might as well chuck the C on him.

HowHigh

Coach
Happy I brought in Maloney this round but kinda pissed off I took the VC off him and put it on Taufua instead. I guess Taufua could still go large against the Eels tho..

Someone

Bench
i kinda giggled when i saw my opponents side and he had maloney as captain.

now im wishing i copied him.

abpanther

Staff member
So I've never used the loophole but had Parker as VC and now wanna use it, so do I just put my C now on someone like Barba or Kelly?

HowHigh

Coach
So I've never used the loophole but had Parker as VC and now wanna use it, so do I just put my C now on someone like Barba or Kelly?
Yeah, just put the C on someone who won't play
Nah Campese's 248 in 2008 is the record.
Doesn't really count though, the scoring was different and would only be 248 after adjusting to the current system.
What a score it would be though lol.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Yeah, just put the C on someone who won't play

Doesn't really count though, the scoring was different and would only be 248 after adjusting to the current system.
What a score it would be though lol.

That score was the readjusted one to the scoring now, it wasn't as high back then.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
You won't see many performances like that again. 4 tries, 10 goals plus linebreaks and try-assists all over the shop. Penrith were absolutely terrible that day.

Latest posts