What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Watmough 48 points,im almost certain he did more work last night then Jesse Bromwich last week who got me 61 points

Hopefully Watmough gets updated by 600

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Inglis with only 38 points is BS,he played great,if that doesn't get updated by at least 30 then this Supercoach is complete nonsense

Dogs Of War

Coach
Captained Inglis :(

Got a feeling he will be rescored up though.

Won't be much though. Silly move captaining inglis though. Was never going to have a huge game.

Especially this week when there are so many one sided games. Just too many opportunities for guys like Maloney, sezer, Kelly, sbw and cam smith to guarantee
a lot of points.

Edwahu

Bench
Yeah, not the best move. Still I reckon there is an outside chance of a try assist and line break he could still get depending on interpretation.

Last edited:

Tooooks

Bench
Inglis' score may get upped to 50ish, but with no tries, try assists, or line breaks, he was never going to score huge.

I was tempted to take a punt on Thurston for captain this week, but glad I stuck with Smith. He had about 60 points at half time.

beads6

First Grade
wish i didn't change my mind about Slater. I had him in my team but I reversed the trade. DUMB

Edwahu

Bench
I was actually going to try the trick with using the rolling lockout to sub out your captain if your VC has a blinder in the early games. Never got around to it though.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I was actually going to try the trick with using the rolling lockout to sub out your captain if your VC has a blinder in the early games. Never got around to it though.

I so like that thinking. Though you also then need to think about what happens when your emergence reserve only gets 20 points or so. Compared to say the 60-70 points you may be expecting. Something nice to have up your sleeve though.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I so like that thinking. Though you also then need to think about what happens when your emergence reserve only gets 20 points or so. Compared to say the 60-70 points you may be expecting. Something nice to have up your sleeve though.

AE scoring 20 might be ok if you gain 50+ from being able to change your captain though.

Of course having the right captain in the first place would be best :)

HowHigh

Coach
Pretty shit week for me I think, be lucky to hit 1000 after nearly getting 1200 last week
Every time I change captains the one I change from goes great and new one average or poorly lol. Think I'll just stick with C.Smith all season..
Hoffman hasn't been scoring very well since I brought him in 3 weeks ago either.. might give him 1 more week then trade out if he gets another 40.

beads6

First Grade
I am 716 with 7 players to go. Should get over 1000 again at the very least. Captain was Smith. Merrin is a must have IMO.

whall15

Coach
Good week for me with both Smith (c) and Merrin scoring over 100.

694 with Brown, Kelly, Uate, Thurston, Tamou, Loko, Hayne and Sandow to play so should be plenty of points there.

Latest posts