What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

user_nat

Coach
Turns out my auto emergency scoring 94 may have saved me..
Thanks Tupou and thanks my 7 other reserves for scoring 0.

Alex28

Coach
I was 50 in front with only Cordner to play, against a team with Hayne, Sandow and SBW to play.

Thank f*** Parramatta are as bad as they are!

gronkathon

First Grade
I was cruising, then Easter Monday happened.

Oh dear.

I think I might do everyone a favour who has Aubusson and trade him out. Every time I buy him his scores plummet

ek999

First Grade
927 before any adjustments today. Hayne, Sandow, Thurston and Benji should end themselves after their performance this week. Mick Potter for taking Farah off for 20 minutes should too

firechild

First Grade
I had Thurston, Hayne, Maitua, Fonua and GI as captain. What a bunch of merkins.
I got beaten in one of my H2Hs by someone who had Beau Champion and Robert Lui in their 17.

Edwahu

Bench
I have the feeling I overreacted to the new scoring system early and have way to many high priced backs and halves. I am going to have to make some tough trades to bring in some better backrowers.

Then again maybe I am overreacting to yesterdays disaster.

clipser

Juniors
ended up on 1021... with a few players having shockers! still though.. won all my leagues cause everyone struggled to get over 1k pts

firechild

First Grade
I have the feeling I overreacted to the new scoring system early and have way to many high priced backs and halves. I am going to have to make some tough trades to bring in some better backrowers.

Then again maybe I am overreacting to yesterdays disaster.

I'm wondering the same thing. Looks like Merrin or SBW is a must though. The Burgess brothers are going well too, thankfully I have both.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm in one of the SC Talk leagues and there's only two in that comp over 1000 (1025 and 1026).

I ended up on 953, which is ridiculous considering I had 216 from Smith, 101 from Merrin.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
This is f**ked.

Sandow got rescored to a 0, meaning my oponent got Fonoua and his 18 points instead. Final score for H2H was 957 (me), 968 (him).

f**king Sandow :x

Edwahu

Bench
This is f**ked.

Sandow got rescored to a 0, meaning my oponent got Fonoua and his 18 points instead. Final score for H2H was 957 (me), 968 (him).

f**king Sandow :x

That's ridiculous. I suppose it still counts on his BE calculation though.

Latest posts