What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Is Tohu Harris a good cheap buy? how many mins does he play? First time i saw him play against the Doggies and thought he did well

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Thinking Mateo & Matt Ryan out for Bird & Gillett. I want to get rid of Lewis Brown but can't afford Gillett if I do

My team is going to be hit pretty bad at Origin time.

firechild

First Grade
Yeah, I traded out Fisiiahi before his price dropped and swapped Buhrer for Jack Buchanan leaving me with a nice sum for a big upgrade on one of my backs or halves next week. Buhrer is losing minutes to Symonds and will move back to the bench when Stewart returns so his value is likely to drop.

gronkathon

First Grade
Took the minor price rise on Nathan Smith, switched Lewis Brown to the centres in his place and have bought in Lilllyman.

Tossing up what to do with Buhrer

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
My team value went up 360K which isn't too bad considering Mateo lost me about 30K.

Kicking myself now for not getting rid of him last week, could have had Bird & Watmong instead of Gillett. Hopefully his price is in the mid 200s around Origin, he's good cover.

If I don't get rid of Smith & Brown this week they're gone next week. Ryan James & Loko are doing well enough that I don't need them.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Mateo gone for Watmough.

Was going to wait for him to come good but I think he'll go down a lot more before he gets better.

Having no luck with backrowers this year.

andrew057

First Grade
Similar to most here, gained about $380k.

1145 for the week was pretty good. Looking for an improvement this week.

Edwahu

Bench
Traded S.Moore and Teo out for Farah and K.Sims. Wanted to keep Teo but I had to get Farah in, even if I was a week late.

Tooooks

Bench
Is Tohu Harris a good cheap buy? how many mins does he play? First time i saw him play against the Doggies and thought he did well

Having watched him play, I reckon he's going to be a really good player. May even be a keeper for Supercoach.

I need to get rid of T-Rex this week. Might also trade Nathan Smith for Tanganoa, who looks like being a very good cheapie for Parra.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Having watched him play, I reckon he's going to be a really good player. May even be a keeper for Supercoach.

I need to get rid of T-Rex this week. Might also trade Nathan Smith for Tanganoa, who looks like being a very good cheapie for Parra.

I was impressed with Tohu Harris against the Doggies,looks a talented player

HowHigh

Coach
Finished with 1179.
Upgrading Reynolds to Cherry-Evans and after that I'm happy with my team, going to leave it for a few weeks barring any injuries. I've used trades every week so far so I need to preserve some!

Price doesn't change for players who don't play right? Not sure if trading T.Simms out is worth it or just hang on to him..

Last edited:

ek999

First Grade
Finished with 1179.
Upgrading Reynolds to Cherry-Evans and after that I'm happy with my team, going to leave it for a few weeks barring any injuries. I've used trades every week so far so I need to preserve some!

Price doesn't change for players who don't play right? Not sure if trading T.Simms out is worth it or just hang on to him..

Correct, if they don't play their value stays the same. They also don't change until they play 3 matches

Nevcost

Juniors
My team value has risen by about $285600

Might get rid of Kurt Gidley for Wes Naiqama or Jason Nightingale and Nathan Smith for Ryan James

Last edited:

Latest posts