What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Walt Flanigan

Referee
This is f**ked.

Sandow got rescored to a 0, meaning my oponent got Fonoua and his 18 points instead. Final score for H2H was 957 (me), 968 (him).

f**king Sandow :x

Happened to me in my draft league. The other guy had Sandow as captain and because of the zero it's made Maloney his captain and f*cked me over.

ek999

First Grade
I think it was probably just how the interim calculations work. Only got 929 this week and dropped to 906 overall from 469

ek999

First Grade
Hope so. Last couple of weeks have been poor. I'm thinking I will get rid of Benji and try to bring in S Burgess. The consistency in scores is too tempting. He will always score well. Maybe towards the end of the year when the halves usually step up is the time to bring in the big names

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm not sure what I'll do this week. Tempted to dump Hayne & Thurston but they'd be wasted trades as I'd want them back later, and I can bring in one of SBW/Bird if I get rid of Matt Ryan (have 100k cash).

firechild

First Grade
Hayne and Maitua out, SBW and Slater in. Fonua will stay in my 17 this week despite a poor last effort because Melbourne will destroy the Tigers.

beads6

First Grade
Got rid of Buhrer for Bird and Fohnua for Humble. Ill probably swap that last trade a bit later. I'm ranked 1257 which isn't bad.

gronkathon

First Grade
Made another double trade, will see if I stick with it.

Held on to both Kelly & Thurston and instead sprayed some cash reserve and traded Tamou out for Merrin.

SC owners of Aubusson should rejoice also as after two weeks I have punted him and shifted Lewis Brown to centre and traded in Tom Symonds. So by rights Aubo should score a hat trick this week

Still ranked in the 7,00's overall so can't complain too much after this disaster. I would have won with better captain choices

Last edited:

ek999

First Grade
Decided to dump Marshall until Origin at least. Got rid of Buhrer too so I could bring in S Burgess and also Widdop

Dogs Of War

Coach
Decided to dump Hayne (even though I said early to stick with him), and have taken Greg Bird cause I like his 70 point average.

EDIT: Scrapped that idea.

Kept Hayne, dropped Horo and Nathan Smith (why do I forget how crap he is and get enticed by his cheap price) and picked up Tom Symonds (named at lock) and Korbin Sims as a cash cow.

EDIT 2: Ok redid it again. Dropped Nathan Smith and Sandow, picked up Tom Symonds and Tom Humble (big price rises coming for both). Korbin Sims has only played one game so he will be fine to pick up next week.

Last edited: