What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Flapper

First Grade
Is there a way to view other players head to head fixtures in the same way you can view your own? Might come in handy for future matchups.

Dogs Of War

Coach
You can see what there squad looked like last week by clicking on there team. That's about it unless you note it during the previous rounds matchup. Obviously you can't see any trades they do.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Sandow ---> Humble

Tamou ---> C.Smith

So that next week I can go

Horo ---> SBW
Harris ---> Stockwell

Still got f**king Mateo no point selling him now lost too much cash on him just gonna hope he comes good!

beads6

First Grade
I am going with Merrin as my skipper this week. He should continue to score big. Ended up doing Buhrer for Bird and Beale for McQueen. Mcqueen should be consistently around the 50 mark each week.

RHCP

Bench
Buhrer -> SBW
Drinkwater -> Humble

Had a shocking week but luckily my opponents captain was Hayne!

_Johnsy

Referee
Hayne out Bird in
Finucane out SBW in

Merritt - Loko - GI - Uate - Gordon - Bird - Cronk - Stockwell - SBW - Buhrer - Farah - Tamou - Smith (C)
Beale - Kelly - Aubusson - G Burgess (100k in kitty)

Nevcost

Juniors
Beale and Hoffman out
McQueen and SBW in

1. Nightingale
2. Inglis
3. Gordon
4. McQueen
5. Robinson
6. Thurston
7. Sezer
8. Farah
9. Smith
10. G.Burgess
11. S.B. Williams
12. Watmough
13. Te'o
Reserves
14. Buhrer
15. Buchanan
16. Harris
17. Fien

firechild

First Grade
Made some changes:

1. Slater
2. Taufua
3. Lyon
4. Inglis
5. Naiqama
6. A. Reynolds
7. Thurston
8. S. Burgess
9. Smith
10. G. Burgess
11. Watmough
12. SBW
13. Harris

14. Kelly
15. Buchanan
16. James
17. Fonua

B-dos

Referee
hey guys

i have a mate who wants some advice but i dont play in any fantasy comps at the moment so ive got no idea!

he has kurt gidley and wants to trade him. he will have $350k to spend and already has JT and Albert Kelly.. any advice is greatly appreciated!

firechild

First Grade
Depends who else he has. If he has Hayne at FB he could switch him to 5/8 (Kelly or JT to halfback) and add Slater. I'd probably look at buying someone cheap in the halves and use the money to buy Merrin, SBW, Farrah or a Burgess in the forwards. Really hard to give advice without knowing more about the squad.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Firechild/nevcost, Buchanan is not a starter (even as a reserve). There is little upside, cause he will only score more than 35-40 by a flukey try. You must have another reserve you could start. Say loko or someone similar. Yes they may only score 20, but they could very easily put on 50+.

firechild

First Grade
Yeah, I have Loko in my squad and may switch him in before the weekend. After last weekend's performances by high risk players (Thurston, GI, Hayne, etc) and the entire Parra team, Loko may not be the best option while I know what I'll get with Buchanan.

ek999

First Grade
Changed my mind and got rid of Sandow instead of Marshall and picked up Bird instead of Burgess. Need to start cashing in on a few players will bring in Stockwell next week for Sene-Lefao who doesn't look like getting picked anytime soon and will probably get rid of Benji next week for Sam Burgess unless he shows signs of form this week

ek999

First Grade
Loko got 28 as a centre in a team flogged 50-0 and Buchanan only got 32 as a starting prop. Loko should outscore him in most weeks. Looks like Klemmer may spend some time out of first grade and with Kasiano and Graham back soon I might need to move him on soon too along with Miller and Nathan Smith. Hopefully some outside backs debut in the next couple of weeks to make some money

HowHigh

Coach
Hayne -> Bird at 5/8
Jacob Miller -> Humble

That'll leave me with around 50k cash to upgrade Buhrer to someone next week, not sure who though.

Wato

Juniors
Traded out Kelly for Humble and Horo for Cuthbertson this week. I think Hayne's a hold for now considering his only had the one poor game. This is my team at the moment

1.Hayne
2.Gordon
3.Inglis
4.Teo
5.Boyd

6.Marshall
7.Thurstion

8.Merrion
9.Smith
10.G.Burgess
11.Bird
12.SBW
13.Harris

14.Humble
15.Maloney
16.Symonds
17.Cuthbertson

gronkathon

First Grade
Decided against bringing Merrin in. Would have left me with only 1000 odd in the kitty.

Went with Tamou & Aubusson out, Fifita & Symonds in

Latest posts