What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

some11

Referee
First year in a very long time I have not picked a Gallen, Parker, Fensom or Inglis.

The attacking stats make it a interesting game this season.

Hardly anyone is starting with Gallen or Parker, they'll pick them up when their prices plummet after round 3.

I think you need to have Inglis from the start tbh, he gains the most from the new rules.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Yep, I think if you're going to spend some money do it on a half/fullback, since they're the ones most likely to rise early. It's just a shame that we're going to have to wait to pick up some good value forwards this year, they're all hideously inflated.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Had a bit of a play with my team today

1 Inglis
2 Gordon
3 T.Williams
4 L.Brown
5 T'eo
6 Hayne
7 Maloney
8 Woods
9 C.Smith
10 Srama
11 D.Taylor
12 Mateo
13 Paulo

14 Finucane
15 Loko
16 A.Kelly
17 Drinkwater

18 T.Burgess
19 Chee Kam
20 K.Evans
21 K.Sims
22 Rona
23 Gagan
24 Tedesco
25 Klemmer

Happier with it than my first draft, but I feel I'm probably 1 bench player short, don't like the chances of those rookies playing much early. Just not sure who to downgrade, and if I could actually downgrade one player into 2 decent ones.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Really nothing is settled till they name the teams for round 1. Only then do you get an idea of how the coach is feeling.

RHCP

Bench
So those who don't believe Tolman benefit from Grahams absence...who will?
I think him suffering from the new point scoring system will cancel out any extra minutes he might get.

Whoever fills Grahams spot on the bench has the most to gain.

_Johnsy

Referee
Problem with me is I'll have a day off and get bored then tinker with my team.

It's probably going to change twice every bloody week till rnd 1.

As is now

1.Beale 2.Inglis 3.Vidot 4.T Williams 5.Gordon
6. Thurston 7.Johnson
8.Farah 9.Luke 10.Smith
11.Idris 12.Stewart 13.Pettybourne

14.Rein 15.T Sims 16.Lui 17.Loko

Thinking about dropping Smith and picking him up about 4 weeks in.

RHCP

Bench
Yeah, I just added him to my side so I thought I'd check what his chances were of getting a start.

Can anybody fill me in on the controversy regarding last years winner? I saw the FB post by the Supercoach page advertising his live blog and I don't understand the comments saying he wasn't the real winner.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Yeah, I just added him to my side so I thought I'd check what his chances were of getting a start.

Can anybody fill me in on the controversy regarding last years winner? I saw the FB post by the Supercoach page advertising his live blog and I don't understand the comments saying he wasn't the real winner.
I think it was a points recount or something. Hitups not being counted and that sought of shit.

some11

Referee
Birdsville Broncos was leading all year only to lose by 2 measly points, he has the right to feel rorted considering how the stats guys handle TA's and the like..