What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

gronkathon

First Grade
1215 before updates. Should have gone with my thoughts and played Stockell & benched Symonds. Playing Kelly instead of Tedesco hurt me as well.

Still really happy with the score

Edwahu

Bench
1105. Happy enough, just wish I could pick a decent captain one week.

Anyone know if Lewis Brown is going to be stuck at center for long?

firechild

First Grade
1213 at this point. Won all my H2H matches including one against a previously undefeated opponent so can't complain. Closest margin is 115 points so updates are not going to change results.

ek999

First Grade
1,160 currently. Hoping for an adjustment in my favour as I am losing one match by 4 at the moment

clipser

Juniors
1093 (pending update) which is not bad considering i was on 801 before last nights game. Trading Gallen this week which should put some extra $$$ in the kitty

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Anyone else thinking of going with Moylan and Tedesco as their fullbacks? Crap bye coverage but I can move Inglis to centre and downgrade Lewis Brown to Moylan.

ek999

First Grade
Ended on 1150. Going to need to use all my trades in the next few weeks, just realised I currently only have 6 players who will be playing in the first bye round

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm actually wondering about Swapping Tedesco for Moylan.

It's an 80k gain but I'm wondering about Moylan's job security.

Gallen is almost ripe for the picking. Down to 366K with a BE of 141. I was going to wait until after Origin might have to snap him up after he's been back for a couple of games.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm actually wondering about Swapping Tedesco for Moylan.

It's an 80k gain but I'm wondering about Moylan's job security.

Surely they can't put Whare or Naiqama back there now. I would think he's in a good spot.

Gallen is almost ripe for the picking. Down to 366K with a BE of 141. I was going to wait until after Origin might have to snap him up after he's been back for a couple of games.

With Gallens upcoming losses it should be an easy downgrade from Merrin and I'll carry him through Origin at 350k or less. Much better than jumping on Parker right now

Walt Flanigan

Referee
So I've traded Tedesco for Moylan and Horo For S. Burgess. Still got 145K in the bank.

Have to ease off the trading soon.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Not sure who to trade this week. Team is:

Slater - Tedesco
Inglis, Lyon, Taufua, Fonua - Loko, Toutai, Hiku
Thurston - Kelly
Reynolds - Drinkwater
SBW, Watmough, S. Burgess - Horo, Stockwell, K. Sims
Farah, Smith, G. Burgess - Finucane, James, Buchanan

$28,700 in the bank. Any ideas? I'd like to get rid of Drinkwater because it doesn't look like he'll play any time soon but don't have the cash to do anything decent.

I dodged a bullet last week. Beat a mate who this week ranked #5 with 1405.

HowHigh

Coach
I'm trading out Buchanan this week, I can afford to upgrade him to James Graham. Second trade is Chee Kam for Moylan (was stupid leaving a player in this whole time who hasn't seen a single game).

Disapointed that Don has been dropped after his first week of a price rise lol

Not sure who to trade this week. Team is:

Slater - Tedesco
Inglis, Lyon, Taufua, Fonua - Loko, Toutai, Hiku
Thurston - Kelly
Reynolds - Drinkwater
SBW, Watmough, S. Burgess - Horo, Stockwell, K. Sims
Farah, Smith, G. Burgess - Finucane, James, Buchanan

$28,700 in the bank. Any ideas? I'd like to get rid of Drinkwater because it doesn't look like he'll play any time soon but don't have the cash to do anything decent.

I dodged a bullet last week. Beat a mate who this week ranked #5 with 1405.
Do you have enough cash to turn Drinkwater into Hodkinson?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Or do the Tedesco for Moylan swap like I did. Will free up 80K and Moylan is tipped to go up as much as 40K next week.

Latest posts