What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Smith will be my captain until someone proves they're worth it consistently. Too much anxiety from changing. Might go with SBW during Origin though.

HowHigh

Coach
I'll bring Dugan in instead of Barba
He's 285k atm and only scored a 30 in first game so he'll have a pretty high break even and should drop in price after his 3rd game

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Vice captain someone who plays before your picked captain
If vice captain scores 100, bring in someone who isn't playing for one of your reserves and captain them
Since your captain doesn't play the VC gets the double score.

AE + VC score needs to be above your original captains score to be worth it.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Im gonna have to sack Farah next week,can't be having these 70-74 scores for someone who is nearly 400k

P.S unless he gets updated favourably lol

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'll bring Dugan in instead of Barba
He's 285k atm and only scored a 30 in first game so he'll have a pretty high break even and should drop in price after his 3rd game

Hard to say. If he doesn't play this week vs the Titans, then he plays the Eels and Panthers where he could possibly score 50-60 each game which would only see him drop 10K.

Still think Barba is a better play, cause he will have more opportunities to do wonderful things once he finds some form and he will be cheaper.

Last edited:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Def sacking Farah this week,got downgraded to 69,Farah does nothing in attack so even if he makes 70 tackles its still worthless(plus the Tigers are playing the Bunnies next week so they won't score more then 10 points)

Bye bye Robbie bruh

Last edited:

HowHigh

Coach
Hard to say. If he doesn't play this week vs the Titans, then he plays the Eels and Panthers where he could possibly score 50-60 each game which would only see him drop 10K.

Still think Barba is a better play, cause he will have more opportunities to do wonderful things once he finds some form and he will be cheaper.
Yeah you got a point. I'm not in a rush, can wait till round 12 before trading for one of them.

f**k I regret not getting George Burgess in SuperCoach only took him in DreamTeam. Still might be a decent option for origin coverage even if he is 200k more expensive than when I should have bought him lol.

Mr Saab

Referee
17 points + the line break ( If they do a line break) which is 10, plus a tackle bust (which is 2 points)....so it could get to 40 for one play

Latest posts