What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

HowHigh

Coach
loophole you put VC on someone whos playing early that might score big
if they get like 120 then you chuck the C on someone who isn't going to play
VC gets double the points and u get points from the lowest scorer that's not in your starting 17.....only works out if your VC get a large score

HowHigh

Coach
It works better later in the season when you've only got 18-19 scoring players and they're all worth 40 minimum but it's still worth doing if someone cranks a 120+ atm

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I put Inglis as VC in case I wanted to use the captain trick. Wasn't as smart as Mr Saab though!

I'm dumber than I thought too. My only non players are Drinkwater and Don. Both Don & Kelly are playing so I can't even sub Drinkwater in :lol:

Looks like Inglis may not even break 100 with 4 tries so it's not all bad I guess.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Even if Inglis gets rescored I doubt he's getting the 120+ you'd need to use the VC loophole on him anyway.

Really glad I moved JT for Sutton this week. Farah and Hayne get the punt next week.

HowHigh

Coach
Inglis is owed at least 2 line breaks from my count. He'll probably be upgraded to 110 at the least. Got him as my VC...hopefully 130 lol

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Is Marshall still the primary goal kicker or has Sironen taken over completely?

If Marshall is goal kicking, I'll probably get him at rock bottom.

Glad I held on to Albert Kelly. Nearly got the boot last week but decided to keep him for the Origin period.

gronkathon

First Grade
I am unsure what to do. Have Inglis as VC but my lowest scoring non player is 22. Nathan Smith could be bought in instead of Lewis Brown in the centres and captained but I am not sure if it pays off. Knowing my luck Smith would play.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Marshall has a very hard draw come finals time.

Roosters
Dragons
Rabbitohs
Cowboys

I know when looking at keepers in the backs, I look at those last 4 weeks to see if there will be a few big potential scoring games. At best a decent week vs the Dragons, the rest you can forget about.

HowHigh

Coach
I am unsure what to do. Have Inglis as VC but my lowest scoring non player is 22. Nathan Smith could be bought in instead of Lewis Brown in the centres and captained but I am not sure if it pays off. Knowing my luck Smith would play.
C.Smith is my captain and Storm don't play till Monday so I'm waiting till at least Monday morning to see how/if they update Inglis' score. Lucky for me I have Chee Kam I can slap the captaincy on.

Latest posts