What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Edwahu

Bench
Inglis is rescored to 99. Probably will do the swap now. I'll lose Harris as a reserve but my AE should score 20 or 30 anyway.

Mr Saab

Referee
Sam burgess was not given a try assist for his pass to his brother . They better fix that !!! It is worth 24 points to me

gronkathon

First Grade
I am unsure what to do. Have Inglis as VC but my lowest scoring non player is 22. Nathan Smith could be bought in instead of Lewis Brown in the centres and captained but I am not sure if it pays off. Knowing my luck Smith would play.

Glad I decided to keep Inglis as my Vice Captain and play Lewis Brown. It worked out well for me

firechild

First Grade
Going to be some big scores this week. I'm on 735 with Graham, Ferguson, Watmough, Lyon, Horo, Smith (c), Slater and Fonua still to play.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How does something get to 735 and not even had there captain yet and still have 8 players up there sleeve,do you have 6 Greg Inglises in your team?

firechild

First Grade
Inglis (98), Reynolds (138), Sam Burgess (94), SBW (84), Kelly (83), George Burgess (77), James (57), Farah (64), Tedesco (40).

Latest posts