What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

firechild

First Grade
Kahu if you'd got him last week would have been good...will go up a bit in price and plays round 12
There are a few decent cheapies but unfortunately none I know of that are playing round 12 and always the risk of getting dropped any week.
Hiku, Feki, Terepo are all 87k and its their 3rd week this round
Milford 101k (named on bench)

Hiku has a BE of -31, price should go up by a bit this week.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
What every ones thoughts on Dugan? Howd he score last year?

I've been looking to unload JT, this might be the time I think.

Dugan in the past has been a 50 point player for the most part but capable of big scores.

The thing that would make him attractive under the new system is that he's one of the comps leading tackle breakers.

I won't be buying him though.

Dogs Of War

Coach
So I brought in Blake Ferguson and dropped Lewis Brown, and brought in Milford and dropped Jarryd Hayne. Leaves me with 419K in the bank.

Next week is move on Tom Symonds for Gagai which should cost only about 20K. Possibly bring in Fensom/Parker for Stockwell, though I am liking the Fensom move more only cause I still have doubts about Parker.

Hopefully Gallen is back so I can do the upgrade from Klemmer to Gallen soon.

I had to change my trades. Still brought in Blake Ferguson for Lewis Brown, but dropped Waerea-Hargreaves and brought in Issac Luke who played 80mins last week, which might become a regular thing for him (crosses fingers). So I have 293K in the bank. Will bring in Fensom and Gagai next week.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I ended up moving Gillett for Idris to make some money and cover the byes, and Horo for Graham. Could very well change my mind over the next 24hrs and bring in Feki for Toutai instead.

PinkPanther

Juniors
I'm getting rid of Thurston. Who should I replace him with?
I'm thinking maybe Sezer or Reynolds. I have Hodkinson and Kelly on the bench.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Had a change of heart already. Only going to burn one trade this week, Tautai to Hiku.

This will change probably 5-6 times again tomorrow :(

HowHigh

Coach
Hayne to Sutton
Fonua to Kahu
180k in the bank
Only problem is I have to play either Kahu or Moylan at fullback but I can take a small hit for a couple weeks to make more $$. Not as if Fonua was scoring big anyway.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I think having them at FB isn't that big a deal if they were going to be in your 17 anyway.

I played Moylan at fullback last week and Tedesco there this week. I had Inglis & Gordon at CTW though. I just look at it as I would have probably had 3 of Inglis/Gordon/Tedesco/Moylan playing, and it's no different than Inglis at FB, Gordon in CTW and Tedesco as reserve.

So one of my other positions was strengthened while fullback looks weak because I'm starting a reserve. But as you said you can make some cash short term and I can move Gordon back there or bring in Barba in round 12 for Moylan if he's not increasing.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Gonna have a punt on Farah as Captain this week. I'll probably regret it but I think the Tigers might fire up after all the sh*t they've copped.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Ended up putting JT out for Sutton and Toutai for Hiku. If Thurston wasn't playing the Roosters I'd have kept him another week.

Latest posts