What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Just over 700 i got this week,luckily for me i was up against an idiot who hasn't logged in and checked his team for about 80 years(why do idiots sign up for Supercoach and then don't play properly or check there team? )

Paullyboy

Coach
I don't normally play this version of fantasy NRL, but signed up for this week and picked a team designed for the bye week in an attempt to win the weekly prize. I managed 887, doubt it's anywhere near enough.

But more to the point, why the hell do you guys prefer this scoring system to the other options out there, there's just far too many stupid ways of scoring points that its impossible to know if you're player is going well or not. Ah well, I'll leave you lot to it.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I've played Dream Team, NRL CEO and Supercoach and I find Supercoach much better than the others. I did like the old scoring system better though, it's become a bit of a lottery when it comes to picking players.

Which methods of scoring are stupid? The only one I have a problem with is the new scoring system for hit-ups.

firechild

First Grade
I scored 628. Glad I picked up Mateo. Will win 2 H2H games and I'm currently tied on the 3rd. Was ahead by almost 30 before this morning's updates so it's weird that we're now level given my opponent has no warriors or donkeys players and I only have Mateo who got adjusted down by 4 points.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
596 after adjustments.

Just got lucky this round. Was expecting a loss after only using 2 trades so I'm happy to get away with that.

firechild

First Grade
Looking at James's scores over recent weeks it's just not worth holding onto him. He's leaking $ and his 20 odd points are hardly worth the losses. I traded him for Ben Matulino.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Looking at James's scores over recent weeks it's just not worth holding onto him. He's leaking $ and his 20 odd points are hardly worth the losses. I traded him for Ben Matulino.

They've got a bye this week so he's not going down any more this round, and only went down $1.5k last week. It's only two more declines and then he's gone for some 87k dual position 2RF/CTW. Should still have a 50k profit on him.

Can completely understand why you'd get rid of him now but I have other needs first unfortunately.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The loss of the Burgess brothers is going to sting a bit so might need to make a change in the forwards. I've got cover for Inglis.

Going to lose Kelly off my regular bench too.

firechild

First Grade
Yeah, will be missing Burgess, Burgess, Inglis, Reynolds and Kelly this week which will make things tough. That kinda forced my hand with Ryan James.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
The loss of the Burgess brothers is going to sting a bit so might need to make a change in the forwards. I've got cover for Inglis.

Going to lose Kelly off my regular bench too.

Yeah I've got a much weaker team, since I traded out Inglis since he only plays once between 12-15

FB: Barba (Moylan)
CTW: Lyon, Loko, Glenn, Gordon (Hiku)
5/8: Mateo
1/2: Benji
2RF: SBW, Watmough, Harris, (Sue, Stockwell)
FRF: Smith (C), Graham, Merrin

Outside backs are taking a hit this week but they look good for round 18.

Latest posts