What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Good point on Inglis. Should have traded him last week and he could go on a bit of a slide after his last effort.

So this week I'm looking at:

Inglis out for Greenshields (should get a decent bump after this week)
Takarangi out for Fensom (not playing Origin and is one bye down. Although he has a pretty sh*tty BE)

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Good point on Inglis. Should have traded him last week and he could go on a bit of a slide after his last effort.

Yeah even if Inglis goes crazy for 90+ points in round 14, the accumulated points from whoever you bring in for the 3 to 4 rounds from 12-15 should cover that and more. There's enough trades this year that you can break the Origin period down into smaller segments to maximise your games played.

I'll probably bring Inglis back for round 16.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Clint Greenshields is a good short term buy. Lots of quick money to be made on him, as he has scored well in his 2 appearances (although he has been playing pretty poorly, doesn't like catching bombs and he is a fullback). Scheduled to hit 200K in a couple of weeks, could be more if he gets another 50+ score.

I grabbed him last week on the strength of his first score, even though Saints supporters at work said he is horrible.

I am now going to slowly force my team to a finals state configuration, as I want to ensure I have enough trades if one of those guys gets injured at the wrong end of the season.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Actually looking at the numbers, I may offload Ryan James next week, move Mateo to 2RF and bring in Widdop for round 15/18 cover.

No point moving James this week for me though since he's not playing and I have 17 already.

HowHigh

Coach
I've gotta ditch James this round, realised I'd only have 16 this week
Don't have enough to turn him into Woods so it looks like it's Fensom

And yeah def, VC on SBW

beads6

First Grade
Traded in Benji and Tim Grant for Drinkwater and Stockwell. Might change my mind about Grant though.

Dogs Of War

Coach
BTW To bring someone in, I'm undecided between Parker or Farah. I don't care about byes. Just bringing in Keepers, so I can start moving my squad to final state. At the moment I am thinking Parker. Thoughts?

Edwahu

Bench
BTW To bring someone in, I'm undecided between Parker or Farah. I don't care about byes. Just bringing in Keepers, so I can start moving my squad to final state. At the moment I am thinking Parker. Thoughts?

Depends who else you have. If you have the rest of the genuine keepers I would go Farah and save a bit of cash.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Nah, the rest aren't all keepers, but have have a damn good watchlist and a fair bit of cash still. It's just that I need to bring in some of these guys, while still keeping the balance in my squad to get through the bye period. Just figured that Parker won't get as many minutes in Origin, so is more likely to have a full game in the top grade, and play at a higher level than Farah.

Latest posts