What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dogs Of War

Coach
I had a similar issue. I had to reserve a trade to bring in Thurston, cause I don't have enough players to cover his absence if he doesn't play. So kept Campo and hope he has a big game.

And going with Parker as captain. Hopefully he has a big game.

firechild

First Grade
I have 19 left before this week's trades. Farah has thrown a spanner in the works. Not sure if I trade him out or just play a lesser player in his place. Could lose me plenty of points.

Edit: Traded him out for Parker

Last edited:

Edwahu

Bench
I have 18. Even 14 should be more then enough to get most keepers in and have a couple for finals emergencies. I would have had way less in years past.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I've got 14
Next season I'll definitely be more careful with trades lol

We always say that, then you find players aren't performing, you get injuries, you see awesome cash cows and you do it anyway.

Really it's just about keeping 4-5 trades available by the time the semi's hit in case you need to either trade out guys who get injured, or get rid of poor scoring AE's out of your team.

So really you need to think about how each trade you have left benefit's your team. Hopefully you have a good list of guys you want in your team. Currently not in my team but wanted when there price goes down are Gallen, Fensom, JWH, Barba, Jennings, Gillet (I traded him out recently), J Morris and a few others. I think I can make a good squad out of those.

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I have 18. Even 14 should be more then enough to get most keepers in and have a couple for finals emergencies. I would have had way less in years past.

I think I had 6 coming out of Origin last year. Probably will have something similar this year.

hardbaby

Coach
Depends on whether you are playing H2H or overall. Personally I find H2H easy and boring. It's just like the stock market. By the finals all the best players have 90% the same team. Overall is better because you need to trade out many of your best players and be clever with the substitutes then buy the guns back at a (usually) cheaper price post Origin. But overall means you will have no trades left come finals time. You generally won't win the H2H comp.

abpanther

Staff member
Do you guys think it's still worth picking up Mateo or too late?

Trying to decide whether to grab him or Fensom?

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
If it was my choice I'd take Woods. Not a huge fan personally of Fensom under the new scoring system, I think Woods is more likely to bust an 80+. I think they both play 15 anyway so either one is a good choice.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
So VC SBW didn't work. Thinking of going with Captain Graham tomorrow since I don't trust Smith playing more than 60mins

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Penrith will be forced to drop one of the stars of their resurgence, fullback Matt Moylan, because of what officials have called ''unreasonable'' second-tier salary cap restrictions.
The Panthers have been notified by the NRL that should they play Moylan against Wests Tigers on Sunday, they will risk a substantial fine, and there are also doubts about winger Travis Robinson's availability for the match.

That's me f**ked this round then, only have 17 players as it is.

Latest posts