What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Walt Flanigan

Referee
1006 with Gillett left to play. I'm in a pretty tight contest this week against the guy leading our comp so I really hope they pay Greenshield's try assist. Need Parker to have a quiet one too.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Clint Greenshields went down another 2 points and still no TS! I ended up getting closer to my opposition even though my score went down overall. I now need 205 to win. Still hoping their are some other corrections.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well Corey Parker covers the gap by himself. Campo's 50+ is just icing on the cake. Even if there are some other funny scoring adjustments, I am in front enough now not to worry.

DictatingTerms

Juniors
Having Parker as captain saved my team this week, which was useful as I was against the lead team in my league and had foolishly overlooked being able to play Buchanan instead of Moylan. That is, unless revisions are brutal. :p

HowHigh

Coach
Stockwell to Williame to free up cash and T.Sims to Fensom. Gives me 16 players for the round 15 bye

Got a great forward pack now, just need to fix up my backline lol

FRF: Woods, Smith, Merrin, Tolman, Graham, Luke
2RF: Fensom, SBW, S.Burgess, Harris, McGuire, Chee Kam

Halves: Kelly, Sutton, Benji, Hodkinson
CTW: Glenn, Idris, Loko, Lyon, Don, Cummins, Williame
FB: Dugan, Moylan

HowHigh

Coach
Parker only plays 3 of the next 6 rounds so I'll take him in round 20 after all the byes and origin.

tumbidragon

First Grade
In regards to my previous post about Greenshields not receiving that obvious TS. Just noticed he still did not receive it... Luckily didn't cost me, but that's a piss poor effort from who ever scores the players.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Not buying Parker until after Origin.

Just trading Stockwell for Fensom this week.

I'll give Don another week and probably swap him for Croker.

HowHigh

Coach
Not really any good ones this week that I'm aware of
Nathan Green plays his 3rd game I think
Brayden Wiliame plays 2nd
Issac Liu cheap also

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm including fullbacks as well. Ferguson (own), Inglis (own), Barba (own), J Morris, Gagai (own), M Gillet, J Hodges, Jennings. It's not complete yet, but really it comes down to price and form when I am picking the guys up. J Morris will be essential soon just cause he is so cheap, and if the Bulldogs start playing better, he can really be a match winner. Gagai I am regretting at the moment, but things change.

One of the keys is to look at the matchups for the final 4 rounds. Some guys have horrible matchups which you can see them probably only getting 30-40 points unless they score a try. While others may get many more opportunities against weaker teams.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Thoughts on last reserve.

One out of these.
T-Rex vs Manly
T.Sims vs Dragons
A. Kelly vs Souths
T.Campese vs Panthers
D.Gagai vs Storm
A.Don vs Souths

Currently I have Sims pencilled in, but it's not something I am comfortable with given how the Cowboys are playing. Not a lot of upside given who guys are playing either other than Campo, but until he starts running the ball more, he is liable to score 30.

Last edited:

Latest posts