What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Marshall is playing bad football in an average team. If you are looking at it purely for bye coverage, fair enough. But there are better keepers than those fellows.

Nothing wrong with having Benji on your bench and playing him as a reserve or not at all. His BE is 12 or something this week so he's likely to increase in price.

Wouldn't recommend him being your top half though.

DictatingTerms

Juniors
Had a question for those with more SC experience than me. If a player misses a game (say, Nofoaluma), do they carry over their BE until their return, or is it altered as a result?

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Crazy trades. John has huge increases left. Moylan is a star with a few price rises left. Barba has great bye coverage but you should have got him earlier. Marshall is playing bad football in an average team. If you are looking at it purely for bye coverage, fair enough. But there are better keepers than those fellows.

I wouldnt have thought John has many increases left unless he starts belting out big numbers again. His break even is mid 50's, so even a score of 40 means he loses $5k, and would need to score 70 to make $6.5k

Neither are keepers I guess but Marshall has the potential to make more money.

firechild

First Grade
Only quandary I have is whether to play Kelly or Lui. Cowpats are up against the Dragons so Lui could have a big game while Titans are playing Souffs and aren't likely to get many scoring opportunities. I've currently got Lui as a reserve and Kelly as a substitute. Think I'll be kicking myself if Kelly has another blinder.

ek999

First Grade
I'm playing Lui. He is in really good form at the moment. Have brought back in T-Rex this week. Is only $225k and last week he started to show some form so fingers crossed

Spot On

Coach
I wouldnt have thought John has many increases left unless he starts belting out big numbers again. His break even is mid 50's, so even a score of 40 means he loses $5k, and would need to score 70 to make $6.5k

Neither are keepers I guess but Marshall has the potential to make more money.

That can't be right can it??????

Dogs Of War

Coach
Tony Williams played the same as always last week. He just scored a try which made him look better but he didn't have to do anything other than catch the ball as Reynolds had opened up a nice hole.

BTW word is that Nofa won't play for the Tigers. So consider your options wisely given it's the Monday game and you won't have many options to replace him.

Dogs Of War

Coach
With Graham looking like he is going to play 80mins this week. If that continues he is a must buy. He will be the new Corey Parker.

EDIT: He played 70mins and scored 69. That said, Manly had way more ball than us. If he continues to play those sorts of minutes, and we have more ball, he will be scoring in the 80-90 mark each week. Making heaps of tackles doesn't score as much.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Very happy to now have Graham, Burgess (x2), Smith, Parker, SBW and Watmough in my pack. Don't think I'll be getting rid of any of them. Just need to pick up Gallen and Farah now. Horo will be traded for Gallen after origin so my pack is almost set. Not sure if I'll be able to fit Fifita in but that would be perfect.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Very happy to now have Graham, Burgess (x2), Smith, Parker, SBW and Watmough in my pack. Don't think I'll be getting rid of any of them. Just need to pick up Gallen and Farah now. Horo will be traded for Gallen after origin so my pack is almost set. Not sure if I'll be able to fit Fifita in but that would be perfect.

Don't forget JWH, after a few games he will drop heaps in price, and really it's best to have a selection of players cause injuries do happen.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Not sure if Barba is worth keeping. Scored 2 tries but did nothing else.

How does a fullback get away with only running the ball 4 times in a golden point game?

Country Bronco

Juniors
I'd not get marshall until he starts hitting big scores. Sure he's at a all time low price and a bargain at that. He's scored about 50 each over last couple of weeks but you would want to see a 70+ score. If I didn't have Mateo or Dugan which I have both. I'd bring them into my team otherwise focus on getting cash together. I'm not sure with dugan being a keeper but with soward out and him doing goalkicking he could be. My cheapie alternative is Dylan Walker. Apart from that Albert Kelly and Trent Hodkinson are good buys.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Not sure if Barba is worth keeping. Scored 2 tries but did nothing else.

How does a fullback get away with only running the ball 4 times in a golden point game?

The Bulldogs had no ball really. When we did we were trying to get out of our own end of the field and used the big boppers to do so.

Latest posts