What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

firechild

First Grade
1236. Good enough to win 2 out of 3 matches. Unfortunately my decision to not play Kelly cost me the 3rd.

Looks like Turd Fergo is a trade for this week. G. Burgess could be looking at some sort of suspension after being charged as well.

Dogs Of War

Coach
1236. Good enough to win 2 out of 3 matches. Unfortunately my decision to not play Kelly cost me the 3rd.

Looks like Turd Fergo is a trade for this week. G. Burgess could be looking at some sort of suspension after being charged as well.

I wouldn't jump the gun on trading fergo. Wait a week and see how it plays out.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I can't see George being stood down for too long either.

*edit* Just been reported that he has been stood down for 2 matches.

HowHigh

Coach
I'm keeping Loko for at least this round. Will see how he scores...round 18 players are pretty valuable.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Only making 1 trade this week and that's only because Takarangi is going to take a hit. Traded him for Mark Minichiello who is predicted to get a 25K bump after this round.

Latest posts