What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dogs Of War

Coach
I used all 4 trades this week.

More of a roster improvement though then allowing for the Bye

I used 3 for the exact same thing. Would have gone 4 but most of the premier forwards are due for a price drop. Don't want to jump the gun before origin is played cause I want to see how they pull through.

firechild

First Grade
I used all 4 this week. Also looking at the final team. Traded in Isaac Luke and Gallen as keepers along with M. Blair and Williame to facilitate the big trades. Going to have 12 players for this week but still hoping for a competitive score.

abpanther

Staff member
I've brought Fensom in this week as a keeper and downgraded Stockwell to B.Williams (via Gillett) to make some money to upgrade to another keeper next week.

Make sense?

First year at this so still trying to figure it out lol

Dogs Of War

Coach
Around this time what you want to start looking at is getting in guys who won't play to reduce your chances of having a poor ae score. Generally you reduce one/two in the centres and one in the front row/second row.

You just need to ensure you keep trades up your sleeve in case people go down with a season ending injury that you need to cover.

abpanther

Staff member
I don't understand, how does bringing in guys who won't play reduce my chances of having a poor score?

Dogs Of War

Coach
I don't understand, how does bringing in guys who won't play reduce my chances of having a poor score?

Less players to manage. You tend to see a lot of season ending injures towards the finals, so what tends to happen is that you can't actually get rid of those cash cows that aren't performing, but still playing. You then run out of trades, and although you may have a gun on the bench you can't play cause you have picked all your best 17, one guys pulls out late, and your AE ends up being one of the crappy guys you didn't get rid of.

torana12

Juniors
Whats peoples thoughts on ryan morgan? Plays bye rounds 15, 18 and 19 and is average bout 50ish for 220grand, thinking of trading meerit for him.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I suppose as a reminder to you all. Ensure your VC plays before your captain this week. If your VC scores well, then you can change your captain to a non playing person.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Anyone selling G Burgess this week? Was thinking of trading him out and bringing in Fensom.

Edit: Cant do it, Gurgess is a FRF

parraeels2010

Juniors
I was comming 656 leading into this week but worked all week and didn't have time to do my trades expecting a huge fall I only have 9 players playing this week

Latest posts