What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

RHCP

Bench
I think Kelly is a keeper, at least as an 18th man. He can pull out a massive score every now and then, can really find the line.

abpanther

Staff member
Is Finch a nice downgrade who will make some cash?

James Roberts could be nice cheapie if he can stay on the field

HowHigh

Coach
Yeah I reckon Kelly is a keeper. Been running him and Sutton as my starting halves with Benji and Hodkinson on the bench who I'll probably both downgrade or else turn one into Thurston.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Brought in Gallen to replace Bronson Harrison, and Will Chambers to replace Greenshields who with Bowen a possible late inclusion in the team, will see him demoted from the top squad. Even if it's not this week, it will be next week that Greenshields doesn't play anymore.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Is Finch a nice downgrade who will make some cash?

James Roberts could be nice cheapie if he can stay on the field

I think Ray Thompson is a great cheapie, especially now he is playing hooker for the cowboys. I think he has potential to get 50-60 each week. He is listed as half and FRF

abpanther

Staff member
Brought in Gallen to replace Bronson Harrison, and Will Chambers to replace Greenshields who with Bowen a possible late inclusion in the team, will see him demoted from the top squad. Even if it's not this week, it will be next week that Greenshields doesn't play anymore.

I thought you were gonna wait on Gallen till after origin?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I swapped George Burgess for Gallen. I was going to wait until after Origin but Burgess only plays 1 game over the next 3 weeks so may aswell make the trade now.

HowHigh

Coach
I'm probably going to take a bit of a hit this round. My team is struggling enough for round 18 and the players I'd need to trade out play 18. Just have to stick with it till then I guess!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Where does Rory Kostjasyn play when he comes on?

Rory can play back row and hooker. I'm not sure what happened last week, I thought ray went well at hooker, well better than anybody else the cowboys have used this season including Rory who is average in any role.

Spot On

Coach
Rory can play back row and hooker. I'm not sure what happened last week, I thought ray went well at hooker, well better than anybody else the cowboys have used this season including Rory who is average in any role.

I didn't watch the game either but it seems Thompson played 75 mins and Kostjasyn played 27 mins. If that is going to be the standard set up going forward then I like your theory and really Thompson then becomes a no brainer. He'll be a must have if he churns out 50+ each week. It will be an easy upgrade to a gun FRF over the last 4 weeks of the comp.

Latest posts