What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

MSIH

Bench
Hiku won't be playing halfback.

I think you could be on the money carlos. Even Snake to 5/8 and Hiku to fullback would happen before Hiku played 7.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Sticking with no trades, the extra 50-80 points I might get from the 1-2 guys I bring in isn't worth being stuck with someone I don't want from round 20 onwards

abpanther

Staff member
Sticking with no trades, the extra 50-80 points I might get from the 1-2 guys I bring in isn't worth being stuck with someone I don't want from round 20 onwards

Have you got Taufua in your team?

He seems like a guy who can add points and is a keeper from round 20 onwards

Mr Saab

Referee
Happy i brought in Tafua two weeks ago, but i know he is erratic...capable of 100 plus, but also of a 29

gronkathon

First Grade
The trades I would be making all have Byes this round for both outgoing and incoming so it can wait a week.

I am pretty entrenched in the top 8 in all my Leagues so I can take the whooping this week

Dogs Of War

Coach

What I don't like about any backline Manly players is the teams they have to play in the last 4 rounds. I don't see a lot of points on offer via tries etc. Really that's been my focus on backline players going forward cause I want guys who have heaps of upside.

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
What I don't like about any backline Manly players is the teams they have to play in the last 4 rounds. I don't see a lot of points on offer via tries etc. Really that's been my focus on backline players going forward cause I want guys who have heaps of upside.

I dunno, I think Manly is one of those teams that will find their form heading into the finals and should be able to score decent points against most teams.

So they play Souths and Melbourne in the last couple of rounds, however they play them both at home (Souths at Blue Tongue). At Canberra isn't the best but they should still score points and at home to Penrith should be plenty of points?

Dogs Of War

Coach
I dunno, I think Manly is one of those teams that will find their form heading into the finals and should be able to score decent points against most teams.

So they play Souths and Melbourne in the last couple of rounds, however they play them both at home (Souths at Blue Tongue). At Canberra isn't the best but they should still score points and at home to Penrith should be plenty of points?

Yeah, I just see those Souths and Melbourne games as 16-14 type games. Canberra game who knows, especially for Manly wedged between those other 2 games. Panthers in the last round could see players rested if they are in the top 4, or can't get any higher.

abpanther

Staff member
Maybe Hurrell is a better buy, Warriors last 4 games are Panthers (H), Titans (A), Raiders (H), Dragons (A)

Dogs Of War

Coach
Cowboys 3 of last 4 games at home, pretty good

I think Linnett could be a sneaky good buy

Yeah, it's a matter of finding those guys with awesome matchups. It's why I am picking up Jennings. I'm also hoping that if I make the final, Gagai has a field day against Parramatta.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade

Nope, I only have 8 trades though. Need to get Smith, Gillett and Thurston back in, and I have at least one more nuffy downgrade to do.

Now I'm going to backflip on this 20 times before Friday :lol:

abpanther

Staff member
I've only got 8 trades left also, I still wanna bring in Smith, Parker and Gallen.

In terms of backs, definitely gonna bring in Jennings and Thurston, then trying to decide what else to do.

I'm very tempted to bring in Taufua or Blair this week, just not sure whether Blair is in a purple patch at the moment and it's gonna cool off.

Some other guys who look like good value, J.Morris @ $154k (BE=5), D.Williams @ $168k (BE=5),

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Thinking of bringing in Corey Oates from the Broncos, 87k, dual pos (CTW/2RF) and shouldn't play another game. So I can get my nuffy downgrade and 30-40 points hopefully.

Someone

Bench
I brought in ethan lowe for 87,000 from NQ just so i have another scorer in this bye ridden round. got 49 in his one game so hes probably worth a punt.

if he scores well again his price should skyrocket shouldnt it?

Latest posts