What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dogs Of War

Coach
Anyone else questioning whether James Graham is a genuine keeper?

He is. Just some guys don't go well when there team wins easily. He didn't even play the normal amount of minutes he usually gets, I figure Des wanted some of the other guys to get more time on the field in case they are needed later on in the season.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
So happy I changed my captain from James graham to inu. Seems to have won me a few head to heads.

Yeah I changed mine from Graham to Jamie Lyon just before kick off yesterday.

Doesn't really matter though. The guy I'm playing has been blessed by the SC gods and every single player of his, that I don't have, has scored well above average.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
I have Mitch Brown to thank for getting me into contention. A great 84 has me right up there. I was gonna trade him in after this week as he was great cover for byes but after his score this week, he will have a negative BE next time he plays so hopefully make me another 10k then i can trade him in.

Dragon Jim

Juniors
Shit, Greenshields dropped for Bowen. Was behind 12 points, the other guy was done, I had greenshields and now he is dropped. Painful!

firechild

First Grade
Greenshields dropped, Sao scoring 0 and Lui being shit cost me some points, add to that one of my opponents had Taufua (why the hell did I sell him?) and my games were closer than I expected. Still won 3/3 so can't complain.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Think I'll get rid of Mateo this week. Too hot and cold for this end of the season.

*edit* Actually might have to hold on to him. The bye for the Broncos, Storm, Bulldogs and Cowboys is going to hit me pretty hard.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Finished with 690. Thank god those rounds are done and dusted. Though the byes this week have left me with a pretty weak bench.

Graham out for Fifita

Greenshields out for Chee-Kam. Just so I can free up some cash and get Gillett out of 2nd row and into my backline.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Trying to decide whether or not to upgrade Benji to JT. Only have 6 trades left and I need to upgrade/downgrade Moylan, Hiku, Loko, Harris, Nofo and Glenn.

Latest posts