What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

Dragon Jim

Juniors
93 points ahead, my team have all played, and my opponent has 2 players left, being Horo and Lyon.

serves me right for forgetting to change my captain from Farah to C Smith. Cost me 74 points and the result wouldnt have been in doubt.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Lost my head to head by a few points thanks to that dickhead Shane Flannigan who names Mick Gordon to play every week and then never does,f**k you Shane

firechild

First Grade
Loko, SBW and Watmough not finishing their respective games killed me. Going to win 1/3 with a score around 1100 (currently 1098 before updates).

abpanther

Staff member
Taufua up $46k with a negative BE, worth jumping on against a weakened cowboys outfit this week?

abpanther

Staff member
Up by 30 against my opponent who's AE Sio scored 30 points!!

Updates suggest Lyon will go up by 1 point, hope so!!!

Dogs Of War

Coach
Up by 30 against my opponent who's AE Sio scored 30 points!!

Updates suggest Lyon will go up by 1 point, hope so!!!

AE are automatically added to a team's score once a zero is in place. So you are leading by 30 already with the AE on the opponents side included.

abpanther

Staff member
AE are automatically added to a team's score once a zero is in place. So you are leading by 30 already with the AE on the opponents side included.

OMG you're right

WOO HOO!!!

So what changes you planning this week or just gonna save your trades till post origin?

without making in trades (i have like 8 left)

my team for round 18

Flash Gordon
James Roberts
Jamie Lyon
Will Chambers
B Williame
Ben Hampton
Tyrone Peachey
James Graham.

That Navara is mine hahahahah

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Going to take a week off trading this week and just take the hit in H2H.

Will be aiming to get Parker in my team when he's finished dropping. Gallen too if he pulls up all right after origin. They'll probably take the place of Idris and Mateo.

abpanther

Staff member
Any backs playing this week that you guys consider good value to buy now and are keepers for the finals?

Thinking Tafua or Chambers?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Any backs playing this week that you guys consider good value to buy now and are keepers for the finals?

Thinking Tafua or Chambers?

Well given how Tafua is going, and that Manly needed that run to get out of their slump, I don't think you could go too wrong. I have chambers and it seems maurice blair is getting all the action at the storm.

abpanther

Staff member
SC now open

Gee I was thinking I would've increased the kitty this week with Roberts on board but it seems some of my keepers are syphoning off money (Inglis, Merrin, Woods, etc)

abpanther

Staff member
I've got a pretty decent team this week

1. Barba
2. Loko (?)
3. Lyon
4. Williams
5. Roberts
7. Lui
8. R.Thompson
9. Graham
10. Segayaro
11. W.Graham
12. Harris

Bench
Moylan

Dogs Of War

Coach
Ok I made one change. Milford replacing Campese. Milford is dual 5/8th-HB which gives me flexibility in the halves in case of injury going forward. Plus Milford is playing fullback now and looks very good in the Raiders backline.

Latest posts