What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2013

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Holy shit at this week. I scored 1055, ranked me 8000th for the weekand I moved into the top 5000 overall. Some of the top 5000 must have had shocking weeks.

Last edited:

ek999

First Grade
I'm gonna put my hand up as one of those top 5,000. Only got 938 and am now ranked 4,146. My score for the week ranked me at 50,352 for the week

Tooooks

Bench
I'm gonna put my hand up as one of those top 5,000. Only got 938 and am now ranked 4,146. My score for the week ranked me at 50,352 for the week

I was in the top 500 for the first 5 rounds. Dropped about 1000 spots after round 6 then another 1000 after this week (scored 966).

Don't know if I'll do any trades this week. Surely all my players can't score so low two weeks running...

Edwahu

Bench
I think its time to cash in on G.Burgess. Hopefully Reithmuller retains the start and makes the trade easy.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I've got enough to straight swap him to Sam, thinking of giving it another week though.

His BE is 62. Against the Broncos I would think he will hit his normal 40-45 (That's no line breaks etc). That said, even if he doesn't hit his BE, at worst he would lose say $5K.

Either way, I took Moylan who replaces Tedesco (quick 50K into the bank), and traded out Luke Kelly for Hodkinson (another quick $50k). Which gives me 282K in the bank.

I was going to replace Hayne and Teo, but neither is due for a significant price drop, and a lot of the guys I would replace them with are.

beads6

First Grade
I am getting rid of Merrin. Looks like he will be getting 50 minutes a week which is not enough.

torana12

Juniors
What do people think of Mark Minichello from Titans, only 220k?
SHould rise after next round scoring so far decent scores.

Tooooks

Bench
What do people think of Mark Minichello from Titans, only 220k?
SHould rise after next round scoring so far decent scores.

I was considering him, mainly for the origin period because the Tits have a good bye schedule. Don't be fooled by his average though. He scored a try in his first game which boosted his score.

Latest posts